Would you guys draft Orlando Brown at #23?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Giles27

UDFA
Name
Giles Loveless
didn't see power.....saw a guy just trying to stay in the way....

Games....not tape...they put OU on every week out here...and I caught him a couple times....and the first thing I said about the kid was....he can't move.
Same guy....

I was actually thinking...wow, son of Zeus...he's gonna look like.......

and he looked like

crap

Dude can't play....and won't get drafted....if I had more ROD $$$$, I'd bet with you 3.
Not gonna argue with you because film doesn't lie. You're wrong

Giles27

UDFA
Name
Giles Loveless
"Not going to argue with you. You're wrong"
One of my favorite sequences recently.
Why would I talk football with a known bias person? Once his mind is made up he sticks with it, no point in talking to someone like that..

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I dunno what the hell was happening at the combine, but damn...

Orlando Brown's film is a top 10 film set.

Great feet, decent bend, really good push, gets his hands on guys quickly...

His film sure shows he could be special.

But...underwear olympics, amirite?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I see a person who didn't allow a single sack or pressure in any clip you posted. Those clips didn't help you one bit.

Rarely, if ever, will a prospect put a clip/video of him NOT doing well....which is why it's hard to see him on any clips in draftbreakdown....

Basically...whether they give up a sack or not....I look at feet first....then look to see what a lineman does with his hands....and no matter how you slice it, Olando is moving very slowly, not really blocking anyone....more engulfing smaller college players....which I interpret as....something he won't be able to get away with in the pros.

So you can see a guy that's not giving up sacks...which is fine....I still see a guy with terrible movement skills....which showed in the combine as a guy that can barely run....which is compounded by a guy that's also terribly weak in his upper body too. How he's gonna play LT in the NFL is beyond me.....or RT????

Giles27

UDFA
Name
Giles Loveless
Rarely, if ever, will a prospect put a clip/video of him NOT doing well....which is why it's hard to see him on any clips in draftbreakdown....

Basically...whether they give up a sack or not....I look at feet first....then look to see what a lineman does with his hands....and no matter how you slice it, Olando is moving very slowly, not really blocking anyone....more engulfing smaller college players....which I interpret as....something he won't be able to get away with in the pros.

So you can see a guy that's not giving up sacks...which is fine....I still see a guy with terrible movement skills....which showed in the combine as a guy that can barely run....which is compounded by a guy that's also terribly weak in his upper body too. How he's gonna play LT in the NFL is beyond me.....or RT????
Those are clips of the snaps he played. If he was doing bad we all would've saw it. Funny how it's only you.

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Those are clips of the snaps he played. If he was doing bad we all would've saw it. Funny how it's only you.
yeah....I get that a lot around here....it is funny. (and he did allow several "pressures" against Ohio St....but I digress) I said his feet move badly....terrible even....like a snail....slug....and with the way he moves, he won't be able to block a pro....and sorry if you can't see it....

But I'll stand by, he won't get drafted....based on what I'VE seen....

You stand by what YOU said...in 3 weeks, we'll see who's right.

Last edited:

Giles27

UDFA
Name
Giles Loveless
yeah....I get that a lot around here....it is funny. (and he did allow several "pressures" against Ohio St....but I digress) I said his feet move badly....terrible even....like a snail....slug....and with the way he moves, he won't be able to block a pro....and sorry if you can't see it....

Im down for that. Have a good day.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm in the anti-Brown camp after he showed a lack of caring at the combine - but he'll still be drafted. Just probably not as early as he would have been without the red flags. He's still a huge mofo that teams will think they can develop. You can't teach size, after all. They'll try to increase his strength a little, and polish technique a bit, and go from there. I doubt he'll be a LT long term, though.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
yeah....I get that a lot around here....it is funny. I said his feet move badly....terrible even....like a snail....slug....and with the way he moves, he won't be able to block a pro....and sorry if you can't see it....

Won’t get drafted??? Noted. (he-he)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm in the anti-Brown camp after he showed a lack of caring at the combine - but he'll still be drafted. Just probably not as early as he would have been without the red flags. He's still a huge mofo that teams will think they can develop. You can't teach size, after all. They'll try to increase his strength a little, and polish technique a bit, and go from there. I doubt he'll be a LT long term, though.

Brown is an ox. Don't get fooled by the bench press.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The prospect isn't putting the videos up. It's draftniks who do it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dunno what the hell was happening at the combine, but damn...

Orlando Brown's film is a top 10 film set.

Great feet, decent bend, really good push, gets his hands on guys quickly...

His film sure shows he could be special.

But...underwear olympics, amirite?

This reminds me of Dalvin Cook last year after he tested poorly at the Combine. Yet, we all learned that Dalvin had, in fact, not forgotten how to play football during the off-season.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Speed rushers are absolutely going to kill him in the NFL, based on what I see. They gave him a lot of help on outside rushers, but when he did go one on one with a guy rushing, he didn't look good. If he gets his hands on you, it's a different story, and he does have functional strength. His kick slide is way too short, and slow. I wouldn't take him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Draftbreakdown is actually one of the only sites that show you every play of a certain game, for that player, nothing cut, which is why is a great evaluating tool. That being said, I'm with you on this guy.