Would you be upset if...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
the Rams only signed the rest of their FA's and no one else? It always seems like a frantic desire to get someone that their former team either didn't want or couldn't keep. I remember when we signed Scott Wells and Jake Long..and then a year or two later Davin Joseph..Sprinkle in rookie Greg Robinson, and we were going to be "set" on the Oline for years...or not....I was so pizzed when we got Wells and it sounded so good, until I learned that he needed freakin surgery before he ever played a down for the Rams. Jake Long? lol...Joseph was ok for an old guy, but he got progressively worse. I guess all that I am saying (to myself as well), I'm ok getting our own guys back if we can, developing Sean Mannion as our future starter, and picking some studs in the draft....FA always ends up pizzing me off, because its such a tease!:fighting:
I have always wanted to re-sign all of our FA's! But that's not possible now! I still hope we can re-sign the rest!
I also had hopes we would pick up, at least, a couple of good FA's!