Would be worst trade ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Considering the differences in contracts, it would have to be:

Donald/Goff

for

Cousins/1st round pick

And in that case, I would consider it.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

Donald/Goff

for

Cousins/1st round pick

If I'm Les Snead and a team has the audacity to offer a trade for Aaron Donald it better be the next 5 years worth of draft picks.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Aaron Donald is a priceless commodity. You don't trade a Gold Jacket player in his prime, unless it's apples-to-apples - I might, might trade him for a top-5 QB. Right now that's not Cousins.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Donald/Goff

for

Cousins/1st round pick

Dude what?
You'll trade away a Ram Hall of Famer and a former #1 overall drat pick for Cousins in the last year of his contract and the numer 17 pick in the 2017 draft
Fuck me
The world is officially upside down

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I think Im dumber now just by reading that
Like this?

2985409e14b986ad9dd997fb1ba59fa19e1cd8f175b726109763a8b7bd85621e.jpg

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I would trade Donald and Goff for a top 5 QB and a decade of first and second round draft picks.

It'll take you at least twice that long to get over such a stupid move.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I would love to see Kurt Cousins get into the playoffs, and win just one game...b4 being mentioned with Aaron Donald....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Donald/Goff

for

Cousins/1st round pick

Donald for Cousins straight up? No. Goff for Cousins straight up? No

Cousins was born in 88'. That means he is 29 this year and a free agent so the Rams would be paying him a top QB contract. Goff is affordable and the top pick in the draft.. Cousins was a back up before McVay came along, so I am guessing coaching and scheme helped him along.

It makes more sense to let him hit the market and get Cousins for nothing. I bet his favorite target would be to land with McVay. That way the staff can see what Goff can do before giving up on him.

About halfway through last year.

He's been kicking azz since then and on a crap team.

True story.

He had a good two years. Top ten numbers. I wonder how much of it is Cousins excellence and how much it had to do with the system and the players. The Skins aren't a crap team. Cousins had good receivers to throw to in Garcon, Jackson, TE Jordan Reed, a good OLine and Running game. He was on a good, well coached offense. Cousins had a lot going for him in Washington.

Last edited:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Of course, I had to respond to the writer about her incredible intelligence.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
About halfway through last year.

He's been kicking azz since then and on a crap team.

True story.
I fully expect the Redskins to Suck this year. Because they Lost their Great OC, Our New HC!(y):rolllaugh::D:yess::yay:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donald for Cousins straight up? No. Goff for Cousins straight up? No

Cousins was born in 88'. That means he is 29 this year and a free agent so the Rams would be paying him a top QB contract. Goff is affordable and the top pick in the draft.. Cousins was a back up before McVay came along, so I am guessing coaching and scheme helped him along.

It makes more sense to let him hit the market and get Cousins for nothing. I bet his favorite target would be to land with McVay. That way the staff can see what Goff can do before giving up on him.

He had a good two years. Top ten numbers. I wonder how much of it is Cousins excellence and how much it had to do with the system and the players. The Skins aren't a crap team. Cousins had good receivers to throw to in Garcon, Jackson, TE Jordan Reed, a good OLine and Running game. He was on a good, well coached offense. Cousins had a lot going for him in Washington.

That's true, and I would be fine waiting on Goff.

Donald is where I have more of a problem. I realize I'm in the minority on this, but paying a DT $20-24 million per year is just not a good plan IMO. He goes from being our best asset to a middle of the road asset despite the fact that he's a future HOF.

And I wouldn't necessarily do that trade...it's just something I would consider. They would need to add a lot more in though.