Work Attire Question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So I was off on Monday, but I'm back at work today. I was fortunate to be there in the flesh to watch our Rams beat the Whiners. Shit, I even took a pic with Eric Dickerson and he signed my Aaron Donald jersey (didn't care cuz I was pretty buzzed by then). What are your thoughts of me wearing this jersey at work around mostly 49er fans? Can't wait to hear the responses lol

Psycho_X

Legend
Fashion Reaction GIF by Amazon Prime Video

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Absolutely must do it. You only get so many of these opportunities in a lifetime. Enjoy it!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Post a pic here of that glorious display of Righteousness so that we can all share in it's proper glory.

Thank you

dang

Legend
What do you think those dickwads would do if the Rams lost? I would do the same. No more. No less.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
So I was off on Monday, but I'm back at work today. I was fortunate to be there in the flesh to watch our Rams beat the Whiners. Shit, I even took a pic with Eric Dickerson and he signed my Aaron Donald jersey (didn't care cuz I was pretty buzzed by then). What are your thoughts of me wearing this jersey at work around mostly 49er fans? Can't wait to hear the responses lol
That all depends on the work atmosphere and the expectations they have....
I'd seriously entertain the idea (though it'd be seriously frowned upon, being a jack-ass, top-down company).
However, I work from home - who'd know anyway!!?!? But, am also retiring Friday. :laugh4:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What's important is the strut when you make your entrance. They know it and you know it. So even if you can't wear the jersey those fucks are feeling it.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I wore my Donald jersey Monday at work. But there's no whiner fans. Aw shucks. :eyeroll:

There was a salty Chiefs fan though. I consoled him on his loss... learned that from OBJ!

I'd wear it if I were you. That's why we get them jerseys, to show off to disgruntled whiner fans!!! :laugh4:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Dude set it up, have a coworker record you strutting like that by the 9er fans catching their reaction, then upload here. I would fall on the floor laughing if I saw that. :laugh4:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That's what I'm talkin bout!!!

200.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
q9WjJxo.gif

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dude set it up, have a coworker record you strutting like that by the 9er fans catching their reaction, then upload here. I would fall on the floor laughing if I saw that. :laugh4:
I wish I could but they scattered like roaches today every time they saw me. Hard to do that in 9er area lol