Word on Greg Robinson?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
When you watch the play where Saffold went down you can see that his right leg either the knee or the ankle was clearly the issue as he was bracing up from the bull rush. Saffold was blocking one on one having no issues with his DT opponent. No other players were around his legs. Saffold wears & plays with a very large heavy duty lower leg & knee brace on his right lower leg. It was the lower right leg that Saffold hurt on the first series of the first pre season game that kept him out missing the rest of the four entire pre season games. Saffold went down in game one but was able to start & remain injury free since that first game. It could be that he just tweaked that same area once again. Saffold had a very good game yesterday one of his best thus far this season IMO.

I really think that if both Robinson & Saffold can remain healthy that this running games becomes a force.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
How many plays was Saffold out?

I thought Jake Long played better this week than the last few.

This line looked like it would be a force on paper. The injury to Long has hurt that notion and having Joseph also didn't help. I hope and pray each game that none of the offensive linemen get injured. We have seen what one bad player on the line can do to a gameplan.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I guess you didn't see the 49ers game.

I've seen every minute of every game (the Viking game wasn't easy). JJ is coming off a disappointing year, and we have a 6th round rookie on the other side. Overall, they've played very well - much better than anticipated.