Wonderful reversal of fortune

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Why did they stop beating that asshole? I wouldn't have stopped until he quit moving. Then, I would of left him a note.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We were watching this the other day at work. If I'm ever a victim of this game, they better knock me out, I have my C&C and will not hesitate. This is the reason why people should have the right to c&c in every state.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Why did they stop beating that asshole? I wouldn't have stopped until he quit moving. Then, I would of left him a note.

It would be the only way to go right......the fact he was willing to do that to a woman makes me hope he was seriously injured by that many blows to the head.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What I liked was seeing that woman crack off some man shots to that dudes dome! And then seeing the blood poor.

bluecoconuts

Legend
The worst part about that stupid game is that it didn't exist until the news media invented it for a story.

fearsomefour

Legend
While I dont like seeing anyone get hurt this guy certainly has it coming. The kind of guys who would do this (attacking somone from behind without reason period….but esp women or old folks) is a punk. The definition of a punk.
That said, my second favorite part was the lady cruising by undisturbed by any of it on her Segway.