With The New D.c In Place

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
2nd at the latest depends on what they do and where they move to. Dennard would be great with me right after Matthews

A55VA6

Legend
I like Gilbert, Dennard, and Roby. Would be nice if we got one of them.

laramsoriginal

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If the rams are able to trade down to 8 or 10th, they would be in position to select the top CB in the draft while acquiring (atleast) a 2nd round pick this year.

If the rams trade down from 13th to 16 or 18th, they could still draft the top FS while acquiring yet another 2nd round pick.

That would fill two big holes the rams have on defense.

Then use the 3 2nd round picks on OG, OG, OT.
Let both guards drafted battle it out for the starting LG spot. The drafted OT can add depth to the OL in 2014 and possibly replace Barksdale in 2015 if he wants to get a big pay raise

lockdnram21

Legend
im not sold on jenkins. i think tru is going to be a top cb. Mcleod actually didnt look bad if you ask me. He got better as the season went on. that last game vs Hawks he was a monster. the freedom he was given the better he did

Ramifications

If the rams are able to trade down to 8 or 10th, they would be in position to select the top CB in the draft while acquiring (atleast) a 2nd round pick this year.

If the rams trade down from 13th to 16 or 18th, they could still draft the top FS while acquiring yet another 2nd round pick.

That would fill two big holes the rams have on defense.

Then use the 3 2nd round picks on OG, OG, OT.
Let both guards drafted battle it out for the starting LG spot. The drafted OT can add depth to the OL in 2014 and possibly replace Barksdale in 2015 if he wants to get a big pay raise

Personally, I don't want all secondary or all OL, would like to diversify (assuming value lines up).

If we had three picks, Watkins, Robinson and a DB (FS or CB) would be great, and make us a more complete team.

If two picks, and we can't get Watkins and Robinson (likely the case anyways), than I like DB with the lower second rounder, possibly at that spot, or in a trade down (one of he top two safeties or CBs).