Wish Me Luck

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BOOYA!

Straight like that. Congrats, homie.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Smart banker apparently.

NICE

Fuggin A. He loves our place and because we are a small business in the neighborhood, he ended up making the approval on his own. He also made it for future expenditures that we put into the loan request. Gonna go big time soon.

Seriously LOVE the fact that my oldest is taking on the brewery as if it was his own - and it will be some day. He's already brewing great beers.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
BOOYA!

Straight like that. Congrats, homie.

Dude - you're an inspiration. I can't tell you how much I've appreciated your input and help over the years. You do realize you have an unlimited tab here - right?

Thanks for all you've done for us. I'm SO stoked right now. STOKED!!! And I think you will get a total kick out of our place when you get yer ass out here.

Again - thank you man.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:
Smart banker apparently.

NICE

Fuggin A. He loves our place and because we are a small business in the neighborhood, he ended up making the approval on his own. He also made it for future expenditures that we put into the loan request. Gonna go big time soon.

Seriously LOVE the fact that my oldest is taking on the brewery as if it was his own - and it will be some day. He's already brewing great beers.
Congrats, good luck on the expansion

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just an update. We signed and closed on Friday. Done and done.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Woohoo!

That's friggin awesome man. WTG.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFan503 said:

That's all well and good,,, but you failed to inform us ahead of time that this was going to keep you away from posting for extended periods. It's been days since your last post.

I now feel cheated by this :nono:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:

That's all well and good,,, but you failed to inform us ahead of time that this was going to keep you away from posting for extended periods. It's been days since your last post.

Tell me about it. My wife and I were working the Burntwoodsstock festival over the weekend too. So with all that, my posting time is rather limited these days. I'm going to put up a few more videos of my son playing the festival. I'll make a post with links when I get them up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:

Tell me about it. My wife and I were working the Burntwoodsstock festival over the weekend too. So with all that, my posting time is rather limited these days. I'm going to put up a few more videos of my son playing the festival. I'll make a post with links when I get them up.
What's it gonna take to get Guy Fieri over there (Diners, Drive-ins and Dives)?
Should I write him a letter?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:

Sure. We have had numerous people do it so far but nuthin'. We watch the show all the damn time. Dude needs to get his ass out here. Of course with all the things we are going to be doing over the next couple months, I don't need to add anything to my plate. Of course, I'd make time if he was coming out.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:

Sure. We have had numerous people do it so far but nuthin'. We watch the show all the damn time. Dude needs to get his ass out here. Of course with all the things we are going to be doing over the next couple months, I don't need to add anything to my plate. Of course, I'd make time if he was coming out.
Consider it done.
Everyone else needs to get to the Guy Fieri Page and suggest Stu's Restaurant - Pigfeathers BBQ.

Here's the address to recommend his restaurant
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guyfieri.com/suggest-a-hot-spot/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guyfieri.com/suggest-a-hot-spot/</a>

And here's the information needed to fill in the blanks
<a class="postlink" href="http://pigfeathersbbq.com/Contact_Us.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://pigfeathersbbq.com/Contact_Us.html</a>

Let's get him on Triple D!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Keep something in mind 503. Once you're featured you're going to be a lot busier than you've ever been for the next one or two years. One place (there were a few featured) back home that I know of was supposedly told by the show producers to be ready to get slammed after being featured because of the number of people who take trips just to go to the places on TripleD. It's a cult like following LOL. They told them be ready to hire extra help cuz they'd need it.

The place is called Melt, it is awesome and was always busy. After being on the show you had to get there early or you were waiting awhile to get a seat. They now have a few places around town. Maybe they would have gotten to that point on their own but I'm sure being featured on that show brought in some big time cash flow.

They've been featured on a couple of shows on the Food Network I think.

I hope you bag a spot on his show.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:

Consider it done.
Everyone else needs to get to the Guy Fieri Page and suggest Stu's Restaurant - Pigfeathers BBQ.

Here's the address to recommend his restaurant
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guyfieri.com/suggest-a-hot-spot/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guyfieri.com/suggest-a-hot-spot/</a>

And here's the information needed to fill in the blanks
<a class="postlink" href="http://pigfeathersbbq.com/Contact_Us.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://pigfeathersbbq.com/Contact_Us.html</a>

Let's get him on Triple D!
Offer Guy and his entourage the most expensive case of alcohol you can think of (or maybe some special type of Oregon Ganja), and that'll get him and his gang there. Love the show too, but Guy and his gang belong in a trailer park. But do it if you can, as it'll do wonders for the restaurant. Just don't have high expectations for the experience.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Congrats! Things have a way of working out for good people. This is going to be an epic year! Your business expanding with success, the Rams winning it all, your son finding fame in the music world, your wife's art work finding it's way to auction at Christie's, WOW!!!!!!!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ramhusker said:
Congrats! Things have a way of working out for good people. This is going to be an epic year! Your business expanding with success, the Rams winning it all, your son finding fame in the music world, your wife's art work finding it's way to auction at Christie's, WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man. Onward and upward.