Wired With Rodger Saffold

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Glad to see Saffold's rebuilt Shoulders are holding up... He basically has 2 new shoulders and if good fortune finally turns in his favor he might end up having a healthy good season. Like everyone else I'm rooting hard for Rodger to survive the season and have a great year.

Picture+3.png

Reverse-Shoulder.png

rdw

Pro Bowler
Glad to see Saffold's rebuilt Shoulders are holding up... He basically has 2 new shoulders and if good fortune finally turns in his favor he might end up having a healthy good season. Like everyone else I'm rooting hard for Rodger to survive the season and have a great year.

Picture+3.png

Reverse-Shoulder.png
VlmShfk.gif

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

Picture+3.png

Reverse-Shoulder.png

Is that what he had done? Geez, his shoulders are basically robotic now.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Is that what he had done? Geez, his shoulders are basically robotic now.

LOL... No JackD I was exaggerating ... but he's had work done on both shoulders in less than 12 months. His left shoulder was Labrum surgery

10/31/2015: Dr. Frank Cordasco of the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York performed the operation. He also performed the surgery on Saffold’s left shoulder 10 months ago (last Jan. 7).

“He’s done a lot of shoulders in the NFL, and they’ve been perfect,” Saffold said. “He hasn’t had any other episodes, so I hope to do the same.”

Even though the tear was more significant in the right shoulder, Saffold said Cordasco was still able to perform the surgery arthoscopically, which should aid the five-month recovery and rehabilitation process.

The left shoulder, by the way, held up very well this season.

“I didn’t have any problems,” Saffold said. “I wore no brace. No wraps or anything. It went well throughout the season.”

At least the five games-plus that made up his season. And as those amateur doctors in the locker room might point out, he should at least be finished with shoulder operations at this point. He’s got none left to fix.

“Exactly,” Saffold said, managing a smile. “I plan on being done with this.”

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...cle_0b2190f4-8115-52cc-8508-086033bbc3da.html
10fndid.jpg

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
All that shoving and punching got me nervous. Hopefully he stays healthy for the rest of his career.