Wired with McVay & Phillips (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The coaching styles of this staff and the last are light years apart ... I love it proves you don't have to swear like a sailor to make your point (and that's coming from someone who swears like a sailor )

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just a massive, massive improvement in the level of understanding of offensive football from the last staff to this one. What is going to really set McVay apart is that deep grasp of scheme and being ahead of the opposing DC in what they gameplan. That and making adjustments on game day.

We've had a dumb offense for so long it's kind of hard to believe we really have the right minds in place now. And from there good things just happen man. Might take a couple offseasons and camps to get this squad online, but we'll still see a big difference in the product on the field this season and that's damn exciting.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Seems like there were a lot of "sacks" in those two vids. I hope the OL is not a friggin disgrace again this season.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Good God you have to LOVE McVay's style!! But the "D" Won, No T-Shirt for McQuade!(y);):LOL::D!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I was hoping the offense would finally win something. I have seen enough defense winning lately.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Mcvay's style is contagious! Man that guy just knows how to lead and how to communicate.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just a massive, massive improvement in the level of understanding of offensive football from the last staff to this one. What is going to really set McVay apart is that deep grasp of scheme and being ahead of the opposing DC in what they gameplan. That and making adjustments on game day.

We've had a dumb offense for so long it's kind of hard to believe we really have the right minds in place now. And from there good things just happen man. Might take a couple offseasons and camps to get this squad online, but we'll still see a big difference in the product on the field this season and that's damn exciting.

Where did McVay coach last season as a OC last year ? Not Washington as the answer either ?

That question is a question for all. I'm just trying to get a better feel for what type of Head Coach he is going to be .

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
If J Brown works out at RT and Sullivan ztays healthy our line will be ok. Top 22 offense plus
top 5-8 defense might=9-10 wins.

Watched the whole AZ game, wk 17, Goff had to throw at 2.3 secs almost every pass--and even then he was getting waylaid. He didnt find WRs past 7 yards...lost. With a high school offense that is what you get

Tavon needs to step up on the 15+ yds routes or else teams sit on Woods and Kupp...top 22 is a wish for this O.

All opinion, imho ;)