Wired with Kayvon Webster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Any word on if he's practicing???
Nope!
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8522/kayvon-webster
Webster, Whitworth, M. Alexander, and Barwin did not participate in practice.http://www.therams.com/team/injury-report.html
Appears that we had 2 injuries to our starting secondary last Sunday afternoon. Webster which we knew about & now we see SS Mo Alexander has a shoulder issue.

Posted earlier this week about the poor game Mo played last Sunday. Wade removed MO & inserted Countess & rookie John Johnson @ the end of the 3rd quarter in the strong safety post. Those 2 gave us better play at that position IMO.Nice to see that older vets like Whitworth & Barwin getting rests.

The Skins also look like they are very healthy with only 2 players limited in practice Wednesday. Only one starter FS DJ Swearinger having issues with his back.

http://www.redskins.com/team/depth-chart.html

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Appears that we had 2 injuries to our starting secondary last Sunday afternoon. Webster which we knew about & now we see SS Mo Alexander has a shoulder issue.
Mo's already hurt?

Does he just not like practicing? I saw a locker room photo of the guy after Sunday's game and for a SS in the NFL...not impressed...all soft and mushy looking. Built like a OG.

The Skins also look like they are very healthy with only 2 players limited in practice Wednesday. Only one starter FS DJ Swearinger having issues with his back.
I read somewhere Doctson sat out practice with a tight hammy....sure over estimated this guy...figured he'd be a stud...I guess we need to game plan for Pryor, Crowder, and ....wait for it....Brian Quick....

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Mo's already hurt?

Does he just not like practicing? I saw a locker room photo of the guy after Sunday's game and for a SS in the NFL...not impressed...all soft and mushy looking. Built like a OG.

I read somewhere Doctson sat out practice with a tight hammy....sure over estimated this guy...figured he'd be a stud...I guess we need to game plan for Pryor, Crowder, and ....wait for it....Brian Quick....
I read where this former #1 selection was no better than the 4th or 5th wide out on this yrs Skins team. Sounds like what TA is as a Ram

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I read where this former #1 selection was no better than the 4th or 5th wide out on this yrs Skins team. Sounds like what TA is as a Ram
Yeah, visit those boards....couple people are pissed....20 plays...no targets...NONE...Again....how do you know what a guy can do if you don't throw him the ball??? He starts...but they're forcing it to Reed (he's always nicked up), Crowder (had a case of the dropsies last game) and Pryor(real stud, but still raw)....and Vernon Davis is almost 40....Why NOT use Doctson?!?!?

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mo's already hurt?

Cover Pryor ...crowder .... quick will do the rest for us ... give up on routes drop the ball ... call it a gameplan

Anyone have mcvays/ wades email ???

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hopefully Kayvon can regain his health in time for the game. I think he and NRC were excellent additions to the secondary. Hoping Mo can regain his old form as well.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Hill is eligible to return week #3 against the 49ers. We'll see what Wade thinks!
Will be interesting to see which player on the MR is released to make a spot for a much needed outside corner. Houston Texans are not only very short on TE's they have even less CB's.