Winston Rose

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
who is the picture of @DickersonGurley ??? Someone famous?
bob-ross-picture-before-the-afro.png

bob ross

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Clearly, our roster talent has been significantly upgraded. And the competition to make the 53 will be fierce.

Players that could have made the 53 back in '11 and '12 are now being waived in mid May. And being signed by other teams almost immediately, such as Winston Rose by the Colts.

Ours is no longer an easy roster to make. Quite the contrary, huh?

Five 1st rounders on our DL? Again? Are you KIDDING me? How would YOU like to be a UDFA player at DT trying to make this squad? Yikes!

I see intense competition everywhere this year...

Backup QB
Backup RB
Starting OG (Saffold, Brown, Wichmann)
Starting TE
WR (just making the 6 will be a big achievement)
DL (not just the roster, but the pecking order of the backups)
LB
CB
FS
PK

I would be hard pressed to pick the most fiercely competitive position group. Probably WR? Around 12 players competing for at most 4 available positions? And that's at most.

I'll say this. All 90 players better show up in top shape and knowing their playbook forward and backward. Maybe sideways, too. Lol.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Good point 43. When was the last time other teams snapped up and signed Ram cuts? Just a couple years ago, if you got cut by the Rams, you were out of football.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Too small probably...I read he's 5'11, 175 lbs....

Agreed. Williams requires physical corners even if they're small guys. Joyner is the perfect example of that, the dude hits and plays like a guy 20lbs heavier than he is.

Rams just knew he wasn't good enough to crack the roster plain and simple.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I was hoping Rose would be PR insurance with his speed. If Tavon goes down there isn't anyone on the team that runs a 4.3.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I was hoping Rose would be PR insurance with his speed. If Tavon goes down there isn't anyone on the team that runs a 4.3.

When it comes to punt returns I just want somebody who can catch the ball and not fumble and if they can run, then great, however, being shifty is usually better than straight line speed for punt returners and I am confident Pharoh Cooper can fill the void for Tavon.