Wins against the Seahawks and 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
This season has been a train wreck. We've lost Sam, we've lost both Longs, we lost Quick, we have given up double digit leads twice, we have been blown out twice.

But look at us now!

But we beat the 49ers on the road and we beat the Seahawks!! The 2014 draft picks are getting it done. G-Rob is a force, Donald is unreal, Gaines is playing like he should have been a first round draft pick, Joyner is showing some sizzle, and Mason is running like his hair is on fire.

The defensive front went from an NFL record for fewest sacks in the first 5 games to dropping Kap 8 times.

The new darling of the NFL Cardinals are next. I think we can beat em.

I remember in 2012 - the Rams played the Cardinals who were 4-0 at the time. They began the season by beating the Seahawks, Patriots, Eagles, and Dolphins and weren't they just the next big thing in the NFL?

The Rams won that game 17-3. The Cardinals went onto lose their next 8 in a row and ended up with just one more win that entire season.

Thats the kind of win I'm looking for on Sunday. Don't just beat the Cardinals - end the Cardinals.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
[QUOTE="12intheBox, post: 439613, member: 1003"
The new darling of the NFL Cardinals are next. I think we can beat em.

I remember in 2012 - the Rams played the Cardinals who were 4-0 at the time. They began the season by beating the Seahawks, Patriots, Eagles, and Dolphins and weren't they just the next big thing in the NFL?

The Rams won that game 17-3. The Cardinals went onto lose their next 8 in a row and ended up with just one more win that entire season.

Thats the kind of win I'm looking for on Sunday. Don't just beat the Cardinals - end the Cardinals.[/QUOTE]

I was NOT looking forward to this 49ers game. Now, I'm REALLY looking forward to the Cardinals game. The NFL gods (who like close division races and generally favor the 49ers and seahawks) will be rooting for the Rams this game. Who knows, we might even get favorable treatment from the refs.