windows 10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
should I upgrade, is it worth it?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
No clue. I'm still using 7. Heard good and bad about 10, but guess that's with all operating systems.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
Anybody know how long the Windows 10 upgrade is going to be free?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
It's pretty good. 8 was terrible, but 10 for me has been stable and fast. If you've got the free upgrade, do it.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
10 is fine better than 8 for sure, has some nice features and a more modern GUI. stay away from the new I.E (they call it Edge but not stable enough yet IMO) use FF or a browser you are used to. Definitely worth it though. Be prepared for a pretty lengthy install.
GL

Last edited:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I did the free upgrade a couple weeks ago, I havent had any bad experiences with it. To be honest it seems like they just made a few upgrades to 8, doesnt seem to be much different other than IE/edge and the cool lockscreen images. Of course I'm not very computer literate anyways, if you all hadn't noticed.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Best upgrade since XP...stable and easy to configure to dump the bloat.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Just wanted to share I recently had a problem with windows 10 and losing internet access. I had to reset winsock to fix problem.