Win or lose tomorrow, man I'm proud of this team.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I no longer get ticked, cursing etc during games.
The potential that has been on the team for years has been realized, the talent improved and the future is bright.
I am very happy with this team and satisfied.
This should be the first year of an extended run of success.
Yes! You have touched on something important. It’s the teams that underperform that are the most hard to watch. I feel we are exceeding expectations in a pretty big way this year. Everything we get from this point on is frosting! McVay is da man. This is a team and they are working as a team, not just as a group of talented individuals.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Me Too @Zodi ! This well rounded team is something to be very proud of. No mater if we continue after this evening or not. The fact that the Ram Org was smart enough to fire Jeff Fisher way before the season ended, put in charge a man of great integrity coach named Bones Fassel to hold the fort down......then go out on a limb to hire a brilliant by very young McVay .....then hire old man Wade then Kromer then Barry & on & on. Its been a great year!:bow:

As we see the players rise to produce on the field each every weekend showing us there is a foundational core here that is unique & solid. Something where a great team can be built :lifting:not just for now but way into the future with solid decisions to improve the overall talent & skills of this team of WE.

When this season concludes this team will face the off season Free Agency with 21 players involved.14 of which have started gms for the Rams. I am comforted that this Org. will make the best decisions to move forward to permit this team to continue to grow & be better in the longer run to the ultimate goal of a SB championship.(y)

Last edited:

jap

Legend
Sorry

We'd better win this freaking home game....

Aaron has spoken, "I want another crack at Case!" What The Beast! wants, The Beast! intends to get, along with his rowdy band, The MobSquad.

Matt Ryan is supposed to be a nice guy. However, the fact is that he is in our freaking way. The Gurley Express! is rested and tuned for a playoff run, and the final destination is Lombardi Gold. He may run around you, hurdle you, or truck right through you, but he is not about to be denied since rebounding from his worst football season in his entire life. He runs with controlled rage, like he has a mission to accomplish and is disdainful of those who seek to interfere with it.

Jared may look unflappable, but he has admitted to getting butterflies before every game, that is the competitive juices churning inside him before each challenge . . . what some psychologists refer to as 'joyful stress.' He probably is aware of all the bad press and denouncements he has been receiving from since last season when he was thrown to the wolves. The most effective way to silence all the idiotic naysayers is to hoist that Vince Lombardi trophy after the season's last game.

As the NFL's second youngest team, these are mostly young kids, living & playing through a dream season. Anyone of them can succumb to stage fright or exhibit too much nervous energy at the wrong time(s) that can cause derogatory game results. In many ways they have been much harder for me to gauge than the 1999 Horns because they are so young. However, Sean, Wade, and Bones have all proven to be leaders with great calming abilities and great motivators that inspire focus and proper execution. When is the last time we had such a three-headed horse to lead our three team units?

Judiciously balance the Gurley Man's touches with Jared's play action passing, and we have an offense that may be too much for most teams to handle, if any. Get Aaron & the apparently rejuvenated Mighty Quinn going with the rest of the pass rushers, and we may field a dominating defense this post season. Get Johnny & the increasingly confident Sam Ficken rolling and the loss of The Turbo Leg may very well be minimized.

Is there another NFL team that shares the brotherly camaradearie between players and coaches like our Horns?

Montanaramfan

Rookie
So proud of this team and so excited for the future. I can't help but think of Dan Marino though. Made it to the Super Bowl in his second season and never made it back, despite many thinking that was the start of something great. My point is that there's no guarantee that we'll ever be back in this position and have to seize the opportunity...much like the team in 1999. A few years after that, we were again the laughingstock of the league. Funny how we can be the losingest team of the 90s, go to a couple Super Bowls in a small window, then fall back to the laughingstock of the league. I'm ready for a nice long, (I hate to say it, but I will) Patriot-like reign as one of the top teams in the NFL.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The game against the Falcons will be the one we need, it's at home and sets a trend and the West is not going to get easier, that is for sure. Win this game and then the rest is gravy.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This team really came together. But when I saw Whitworth chase down Ingram in the Chargers preseason game. I was stunned. A veteran, who didn't need to, but felt it was required. I knew that attitude would rub off. Then watching Sean McVay work his magic and never act like he was the one who made the difference, screamed out there was a difference, in what was coming together. The Chowboys game was another. The effort, and the almost success against Seattle was another high mark. No we didn't succeed, but playing our worst....we still had a chance. Yes, the Vikings game tempered my thoughts. But we were only a few plays off. We stepped up the next week, where our past teams just erode, after a loss like that. Every week we lost, the next week we came back w/ a vengeance. Yes, I expect this team to go deep into the playoffs.......but right now....I feel we are playing w/ house money. And it feels great. Yes, however it plays out over the next few weeks will create a mindset of expectations for next year. But this one. I am going to sit back and enjoy the ride.
Thank you Sean for coming here. You started to ball rolling. Just keep it going.........
Just like in your Avatar Bomebadeeda, Someone (Atlanta) Brought a knife to gun fight! And we all know how that Turns out!:mrburnsevil:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Anyone of them can succumb to stage fright or exhibit too much nervous energy at the wrong time(s) that can cause derogatory game results.
Dudes have probably been putting on pads for over 17 years....stage fright? This is a game...play hard....this should be an easy win.

I bet Donald plays well....but I bet Ogletree plays better...today. I expect Gurley to play the best.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
D@mn brother, we suffered in the 80's didn't we? (Went to High School near Sacramento)
The 17 game losing streak in 90’s to SF was the worst. Beating the 9’ers finally and winning the Super Bowl put it in the rear view mirror though. ( Still live about 50 miles south of Sacramento, just the other side of Benicia Bridge).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 17 game losing streak in 90’s to SF was the worst. Beating the 9’ers finally and winning the Super Bowl put it in the rear view mirror though. ( Still live about 50 miles south of Sacramento, just the other side of Benicia Bridge).
I lived in Fair Oaks...It was just such as radical change beating the Steve DeBerg 49ers like rag dolls, and then having to face the Montana-White 49ers. I hated not being the Top Dog in the NFC West, and then seeing them win all of those Super Bowls...And being around the bandwagon Niner fans every day...

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I lived in Fair Oaks...It was just such as radical change beating the Steve DeBerg 49ers like rag dolls, and then having to face the Montana-White 49ers. I hated not being the Top Dog in the NFC West, and then seeing them win all of those Super Bowls...And being around the bandwagon Niner fans every day...
I agree with that but at least we were competitive. One play I remember from Anaheim was we had a lead against the 9’ers and were trying to run out the clock. We neede one more first down, it was about 3rd and 4 from about our 30. Hand off to Dickerson up the middle and he bursts into the 9’er backfield where Ronnie Lott is unprepared to make the tackle. Dickerson put him on his ass and game over, we ran out the clock. What I loved about the 80’s was Dickerson running. Wish he’d stayed a Ram.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Here’s the thing that gives me peace of mind today.

The Rams seem confident. I mean, really confident.

Coaches and players alike.

And after that rest for 18 starters?

Reportedly fabulous practices?

Dare I say it? We could see an explosion by these young Rams today on both sides of the ball.

Just a feeling. But still...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bump.

Lot more positives then negatives this year. Rams as division champs and playoffs was a great feeling.

Until next year...

source.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Proud of our team. They are ahead of schedule and we have nothing but brightness and light ahead of us.

This team is just starting something and we will ENJOY this journey as the sweet one it will be.