Win & I'm In! (Fantasy)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who Should I Start?

• Frank Gore

• Trent Richardson

• Dan Herron

Results are only viewable after voting.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
So here's the deal....Win and I'm in my fantasy league playoffs...loose...and, well, help is needed. The kicker...I'm playing my dad! So I need a bit of advice.

I have Le'Veon Bell...obviously he is starting...but my #2 RB is a mystery to me.

So who to start..

Option #1 - Dan Herron - He hella out performed Trent Richardson last week but the coaches say he will not get the majority of the carries.

Option #2 - Trent Richardson - Dude may have a huge chip on his shoulder in Cleveland today.

Option #3 - Frank Gore - He has been an abysmal fantasy back this year....however...he's running against the raiders.

Who Should I Start?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gore all the way. No question.

The other option is too uncertain as it relates to carries. You know Gore will get quality work.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
My new rule of thumb in fantasy: start as many players you can that are facing the Raiders.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gore all the way. No question.

The other option is too uncertain as it relates to carries. You know Gore will get quality work.

Didn't even think of that lol...Trent and Herron are competing for carries...Gore is not...and as DYVKX makes clear...it's against the raiders lol.