Win $100,000,000 ROD From Cvramsfan for RAMS vs seachickens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
$100,000,000 to the ROD member that gets closest to the score of the last game. Rules as follows, you must pick the RAMS to win! Any post that picks the seachickens will be invalid. That's it, the only rule. The winner will be the one who gets closest to the RAMS final score, ties will be broken by total overall points. Good luck and GO RAMS!!!!!!!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
So is there a winner if the Seahawks do win?

It's your money, but I've personally never liked "You must pick the Rams to win". It's not like people aren't Rams fans if they realize that these Week 17 games in Seattle are always tough. In fact, the team is 0-3 in the 3 Week 17 games at Seattle in the last 4 years before this season.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So is there a winner if the Seahawks do win?

It's your money, but I've personally never liked "You must pick the Rams to win". It's not like people aren't Rams fans if they realize that these Week 17 games in Seattle are always tough. In fact, the team is 0-3 in the 3 Week 17 games at Seattle in the last 4 years before this season.

There will be a winner of the money no matter what.

I personally have never liked when a RAMS fan on here would pick the other team to win in an ROD contest. It's not like someone is putting the house payment on the line here!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
There will be a winner of the money no matter what.

I personally have never liked when a RAMS fan on here would pick the other team to win in an ROD contest. It's not like someone is putting the house payment on the line here!
Ok, then I'll pick the Rams to win 14-13. With a one point differential, I'm basically as close as possible if the Seahawks do win.