Will the Rams Win the NFC West in 2019?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We'll see how the offseason shakes out. But I for one am not convinced by the Seahawks despite their making the playoff this year. They looked above average in the regular season, but they were almost completely shut down by a Cowboys D that we rolled over a week later.

The 49ers were awful without Jimmy G, which reflects that they still have a ton of holes in their roster. Compare them to the Rams teams that were starting guys like Kellen Clemens, Case Keenum, and the bad version of Nick Foles, and yet those Rams teams were still able to be competitive and eek out 7 wins a season. The 9ers on the other hand completely fell apart without Garrappalo.

I'm not even worried about the Cardinals.

We have some question marks on D, and we need to make sure we keep Saffold in the fold and maybe find a younger center. But all our skill position guys will be back and healthy next year and they are still on the upside of their careers.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
NFL has more of a blueprint on how to handle us

Frankly, Bears beat Philly in the WC game I don't think we even make the NFCCG as the Bears made us look inept during the regular season. Veteran d coordinators exposed us down the stretch.

In terms of the NFC west, will be better next year. I think SF will be good. Rams won't win 13 games

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith

Frankly, Bears beat Philly in the WC game I don't think we even make the NFCCG as the Bears made us look inept during the regular season. Veteran d coordinators exposed us down the stretch.

In terms of the NFC west, will be better next year. I think SF will be good. Rams won't win 13 games
Soooo ........ 12-4? :LOL:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Well, if the blueprint includes Cooper Kupp on IR and a virtually one-legged Todd Gurley, then yes, they have a blueprint. A healthy Todd Gurley OR a healthy Cooper Kupp yesterday, and in those other games, makes a big difference. BOTH of them being healthy would have made a huge difference.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
200w.webp