Will the Rams Win the NFC West in 2019?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No, I'm not overreacting, just that Super Bowl losers, unless you are the Patriots, have a tendency to take a step back the next year. It probably has something to do with loss and the extra weeks of playing?

Anyway, the Hawks really improved during the year and looked pretty good. If the Rams don't reload and get their minds straight, the Hawks might catch us.....

Ellard80

Legend
No, I'm not overreacting, just that Super Bowl losers, unless you are the Patriots, have a tendency to take a step back the next year. It probably has something to do with loss and the extra weeks of playing?

Anyway, the Hawks really improved during the year and looked pretty good. If the Rams don't reload and get their minds straight, the Hawks might catch us.....

We will be the favorites anyway.

Ellard80

Legend

But your point is still valid.. ever year is different in the NFL...

tempests

Hall of Fame
I'll wait on free agency gains, losses and how the draft goes. I expect it to be tougher next season.

TexasRam

Legend
A big part of why our Oline almost never got hurt in two years is due to our Heavy zone scheme which eliminated a whole lot of contact.

Which A healthy Oline and Saffold signed back into the fold and this HC/QB combo we will rule the West easily, once again.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I don’t know if they can sweep but I think they can win it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We're absolutely going to win the West. The other teams are still playing catch-up (Hags aside, but their offensive line and corners are still suspect.)

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
NFC west? Yes. NFC? We'll definitely be in the mix. Ask me after free agency and the draft, but no matter how good your roster is, getting to a Super Bowl is always a very tough task. Which is why this loss hurts so much. You might never get back there. On the positive side, I think our chances are as good as any.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, don't see anybody else able to overtake us.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFC West is one thing. Getting back to the SB next year? That's extremely hard. So hard, in fact, that the only team to get back to the SB the next year after losing it since the Bills in 1994 is this Patriots team. Yes, the dynasty that is good every year and has lost 3 SBs during the dynasty has only made it back after losing once. That's how tough it is. That's why blowing an opportunity like this hurts.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
McVay still knows what he is doing and so does Demoff and Snead. We'll win the NFC West next season and I betcha we'll get back to the big game.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Good chance of winning NFC West. However, that depends on how Gurley's surgery goes. Kupp probably won't be on the active list to start the season next year. Maybe come back mid season. The middle of the Oline needs help bad. We'll need a DT or two. Desperately need a outside pass rush. Oh and a safety and CB depth.

nighttrain

Legend
The youngest QB ever will be a year more experienced, and a better QB, Rams will take the west and most likely the NFC
train

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
giphy.gif