Will the NFL become like flag football? (Video Included)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
With all the ridiculous calls of roughing the passer for glancing 2 fingers off of the QB's helmet ... some people joke that we should just call it flag football.

So, while on the subject of flag football, here's a VIDEO of me playing QB three weeks ago at a coed flag football tournament. Don't be too harsh on me with your comments. I know I'm slow but I am 47. It's tough out there, haha. However you do have to give me credit for my final cut move at the end of the run. Left that young man on the ground!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDugT_FNtqY

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
HAHAHA you left the last two guys on the ground.

But ya gotta keep yer eyes downfield when moving in the pocket.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As Long as Goodell is in charge, OUR Game will change for the worse!! It makes me Ill to think about!!

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HAHAHA you left the last two guys on the ground.

Haha. LesBaker have you ever seen that "I threw it on the ground" SNL short? You reminded me of that.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's a comment I just saw from the NFL game center comments board. What do you think? I smell an upset brewing!!!

"Merritt Corless · Top Commenterhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Highland-Care-Center/121953357861384
The Hawks always seem to be scheduled against the Rams in the last game of the year. The last 2 years the Hawks have won, each win being important in playoff seeding. Earlier this year, the Rams beat the Hawks...it sent Seattle to 3-3 and was the low point of the season. But I think the Hawks will throttle them this time. They have too much strength, too much momentum, too much to lose. They're healthier and better than the Rams, and though they're cocky in interviews, they take nothing for granted. They'll put the screws on the Rams and wear them down. There's no way they're letting this game get away."

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
nice moves man (y)

hit em with that
if-night-crawler-from-xmen-could-playing-football_large.gif