Will Rams Defense be able to stop (or, at least slow down!) the Cowboys?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Tampa Qb sucks.. He is a career back up. Dez Bryant is a beast.
And yet he was held to 48 yards on 4 catches last time. Our potential problem, if you'd like one, is stopping the run against Dallas.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
And yet he was held to 48 yards on 4 catches last time. Our potential problem, if you'd like one, is stopping the run against Dallas.

Rams just need to tackle better. I feel at times Spags is coaching again.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
This game scares me the most. Friggin Murray has destroyed us last two times we played. For whatever reason we just haven't played them well. But at least it's in our house.
This is going to be a challenge for us for sure.

A55VA6

Legend
Murray has been great so far in 2014 and he knows how to kill the Rams. Hope we can improve the run defense this week.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Tampa Qb sucks.. He is a career back up. Dez Bryant is a beast.

Um, what? McCown IS a career backup but he was also a beast last season. 8 games 14 TDs to ONE interception. 66.5 completion percentage.

First you say the Rams only won because Tampa sucks. Then you say McCown sucks. Then you say Tampa coaching sucks. Please explain how Tampa's coaching sucked.

nanotech

Rookie
untitled.png

Oh No! It's Murray and the Cowboys. Screw that. Kick butt. Make 'em squeal.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
the D thrived more last year against gunslinging pocket passers like Romo so it should give Quinn that extra second to get to him (if hes not held on every goddamn play!) and we all know what Romo does when hes frazzled. Murray is a bigger concern to me than Bryant. i wanna see McDonald lay the boom on Bryant