Will Rams Add Vet From Final Cuts?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams added cap space by cutting Dunbar. Cut Jones, so only two centers on roster, and I'm not very impressed with either one. Do they have their eye on one or two of todays roster cuts? A center or DB? They only kept four DB's.

Is the Rams final roster set, or do they make a few tweeks before the Seachicks game?

Big Willie

Starter
They will make tweaks IMO. I see them adding a CB for sure. Not sure what is available at Center on the open market.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams added cap space by cutting Dunbar. Cut Jones, so only two centers on roster, and I'm not very impressed with either one. Do they have their eye on one or two of todays roster cuts? A center or DB? They only kept four DB's.

Is the Rams final roster set, or do they make a few tweeks before the Seachicks game?

It wouldn't surprise me if we add someone from another team's cut. Perhaps just the PS, though.

I think the cap space will be targeted toward JJ and other 2016 FA.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
What's up with Dismukes? Is he still being branded a racist?

RamWoodie

Legend
Jones looked good for his first preseason but the Rams had to let him go. He's a guy I think will be practice squad if no team grabs him.

I think what got Brandon Washington cut was his lack of height...otherwise, he's a decent player.

The final roster cuts are alway tough, because team depth at certain positions can get one cut, when otherwise, they would make the roster.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm going to guess they bring in a CB. I don't think they bring in anyone on O-line but that is just a guess based on letting go Jones and Battle. I'm not saying they are that good - just that the other cut linemen probably aren't going to be better than what we let go. It just seems to me that there are a few more intriguing DB prospects out there.

RamWoodie

Legend
Let me think about it while I watch a "J Wayner"..."The Sons of Katie Elder" is on Encore Western channel.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I think what got Brandon Washington cut was his lack of height...otherwise, he's a decent player.
What got him cut was his ability to preform "lookout" blocks. (You miss your guy and turn around and holler "LOOKOUT!"........)

fearsomefour

Legend
Doug Legursky....
A didn't mind him as a Center, he can play other spots too. He seems like a solid guy but not a special guy. The only reason with adding him would be depth as he is probably not better than Barnes at this point.
I think the Steelers might add him back on the roster actually given their situation at C.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I haven't seen all the cuts and probably don't know much about a majority of them but

BJ Finney C and Robert McClain CB could be could fits.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
27 Players Claimed Off Of Waivers Sunday
1 min ago Bears, Bills, Broncos, Browns, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Colts, Dolphins, Eagles, Falcons, Giants, Jets, Patriots, Raiders, Saints, Steelers, Titans0 Comments 0 Views

Bears
  • Bears claimed DB Harold Jones-Quartey off waivers from Cardinals.
  • Bears claimed G Patrick Omameh off waivers from Buccaneers.
Bills
  • Bills claimed C Gabe Ikard off waivers from Titans.
Broncos
  • Broncos claimed C James Ferentz off waivers from Texans.
  • Broncos claimed TE Mitchell Henry off waivers from Packers.
Browns
Buccaneers
  • Buccaneers claimed DE Kourtnei Brown off waivers from Texans.
  • Buccaneers claimed LB Jeremiah Geroge off waivers from Jaguars.
  • Buccaneers claimed QB Ryan Griffin off waivers from Saints.
  • Buccaneers claimed LB James-Michael Johnson off waivers from Chiefs.
  • Buccaneers claimed C Eric Kush off waivers from Chiefs.
Chiefs
  • Chiefs claimed TE Brian Parker off waivers from Chargers.
Colts
  • Colts claimed DT T.Y. McGill off waivers from Seahawks.
  • Colts claimed G Robert Myers off waivers from Ravens.
Dolphins
  • Dolphins claimed QB Logan Thomas off waivers from Cardinals.
Eagles
Falcons
Giants
  • Giants claimed DB Asa Jackson off waivers from Ravens.
  • Giants claimed NT Louis Nix off waivers from Texans.
Jets
  • Jets claimed DB Ronald Martin off waivers from Seahawks.
Patriots
Raiders
  • Raiders claimed DB Keenan Lambert off waivers from Seahawks.
Saints
  • Saints claimed DE Obum Gawcham off waivers from Seahawks.
  • Saints claimed LB Michael Mauti off waivers from Vikings.
Steelers
  • Steelers claimed DE Caushaud Lyons off waivers from Buccaneers.
Titans
Per NFL Rumors. No Rams claimed nor did Ram's make a claim.

Limey

Rookie
The hidden benefit of going 0 and 4 in preseason - other teams pay less attention to your players?

Moostache

Rookie
No one claimed Tebow? I'm stunned...

On the flipside, no one the Rams cut was worth being claimed anyway, so I am not surprised by that.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Seahawks released Will Blackmon. I would be interested to see how much he would sign for a one yer contract.