Will Mike Thomas do something as a rookie wr?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many targets will he get in 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He has a chance, being an X receiver, as we have a lot more competition in the slot, for instance. I like how he attacks the ball, and he has great feet for his size. I agree with the whole learning the offense thing, but I would say that about any rookie. I'm excited at some of the prospects that we now have at WR, and TE.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If A. GON and Turner finish hot, we could will take the Giants.
Fixed it for ya! Turner is really heating up too!!! How'd you like the trades? Glad Puig stayed? Those A's players? The pitcher is ok...but has been out 3 weeks with a blister...what's up with that?
Put it like this Between Mike Thomas, Duke Williams, Marquez North, and Paul McRoberts, I think 1 of them will emerge in camp and Preseason.
Put me down for Duke gets cut....I knew the 4.7 forty was an indication...he's not interested in competing anymore...Thomas, North, and McRoberts are trying to squeeze in as the new "x" receiver....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't think Thomas is going to cut it this year. Dude has yet to really flash and in his situation it's about getting that attention then demonstrating an ability to help special teams. IMO he's probably headed for a late cut and placement on the practice squad.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Fixed it for ya! Turner is really heating up too!!! How'd you like the trades? Glad Puig stayed? Those A's players? The pitcher is ok...but has been out 3 weeks with a blister...what's up with that?
Put me down for Duke gets cut....I knew the 4.7 forty was an indication...he's not interested in competing anymore...Thomas, North, and McRoberts are trying to squeeze in as the new "x" receiver....
Puig is young. Gets on my nerves at times, but is exciting to watch. Wouldn't have had a problem if he was shipped for some good pitching.
As far as the trade today. The best thing about it is they were just going for more depth. It appears the management is expecting Kershaw back. Which is more important.

We have to take over those damn hated ones!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Spot on LA Champ. Expectations of College players coming in and making an impact are just not the way it used to be. With the advent of "spread" O's and play books becoming less and less complicated, players coming to the NFL are just not ready, especially WR's and OLinemen. Rams already have two good examples in Brian Quick and GRob. Fans are going to have to get used to the fact that drafted players may not see the field for a year or two, or if they even can absorb a fat playbook full of X's and O's they never had to learn in college. Lots of college WR's never learn route running proper, its always "go deep".

Sad but True bubbaram.... With the talent level/production being so dismal on the Rams for so long, many of us are guilty of half believing that Pharoh, C, M.Thomas and the peoples champion sleeper Nelson SPRUCE (assuming spruce makes team) will over achieve as rookies and make their share of plays in 2016.

We haven't seen anyone of them in a preseason game yet and they all could be better than we think or way worse than some of us might be expecting... I do love the suspense of what the reality will be starting in the first preseason game.. Can't freaking wait!!