Will Jared Goff struggle in his playoff debut?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
There's another player in the play-call that McVay has to emphasize much. And that player is Goff.

McVay must tell Goff to take off running if the pass play is busted so that the Falcons defense won't just sit back and spy on Gurley and jam our WRs and wait for Goff to throw. Goff can run and that needs to be incorporated into his QB repertoire to keep the Falcons defense at its heels.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who cares? Gurley's gonna run for 600 yards!! :LOL:

Kidding aside.... I'd rather be Goff than Ryan tomorrow night... I'd be surprised if Ryan isn't running for his life a good percentage of their plays.

I saw a metric on TV last night... showed the change in QB Rating for both Goff and Ryan from last year...
Goff 2016: 63.6
Goff 2017: 100.5
Difference: +36.9

Ryan 2016: 117.1
Ryan 2017: 91.4
Difference: -25.7

Which one you want?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I checked the Falcons schedule...they only gave up 30 points once this year, and that was to Seattle (31). So the Rams D will have to play well because the O might only put 24 on the board... could be a game like they had against the Saints.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Rams need to play against Matt Ryan like they did against Russell Wilson. The defense must attack Ryan and rag-doll him so that he needs to think twice about stepping into his throws. Also, Rams defenders must hit, hit and hit Freeman and Coleman, Jones, Sanu and their TEs constantly so they know the Mob Squad is enforcing the rules.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You mean he has experience as part of the biggest choke job in history?

Had that offense been able to do a single doggone thing right in the 2nd half, they win.

Some experiences aren't helpful.