Will Jared Goff struggle in his playoff debut?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Since you posted this thread yes. You F'd up his chi. No need to reiterate scenarios just let it be. We need to keep it positive forget about the negatives.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We've all seen Goff get pressured, and no QB reacts well to it after a while. I can say that with smart playcalling utilizing Gurley and an occasional deep ball for chunk yard plays, Goff is nails. He is a tough skinny dude, who will throw a strike when it counts.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I think Goff is going to play a good game. I also feel the team will play well. We’re going to win this game.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Lets eat a 'W' pre game speech is needed here!!!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

On nfl live today Steve fuckwit Young had Goff as his breakout candidate for qbs this weekend. Actually he started with saying mcvay as his qb breakout candidate:rolleyes:.

Earlier in the show he brought up the fact mcvay is talking to Goff at the line of scrimmage:rolleyes:. Fuck me they just can't let it go.

I hate them so much. Why do i keep watching? (n)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Many very good QB's have struggled in their first playoff appearances so anything is possible.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it will take him a couple drives to adjust, but then he will be fine. I think if the defense holds up during that time, the Rams will win the game. Best case scenario is a good first drive to calm the nerves.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I fully expect Goff and the Rams to Destroy the Falcon's the way we did the Hag's in Seattle!! Enough said!?

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Hmmm, that 2016 season seems to linger for some folks. We all know he's surrounded by more talent, but still.

Funny how Goff deflects most questions about last year, but they still bring it up like he's gonna crash and burn.

giphy.gif

Ram65

Legend
McVay has to continue to have the offense prepared to attack the defense. Goff is going to need help from the offensive line, WR and Todd Gurley. If everyone else plays well Goff will too. A bad play or two won't funk him up. He has been in big games before and has made the throws he needs to make. I expect the same.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think having played in Minnesota, in Seattle, and that home Philly game, really helped this team. Those were all billed as playoff type games. I realize they were not the playoffs, but they all had the big game feel...well except in Seattle where it only was fleeting and turned into a laugher after they started throttling them.

Having said that I could see the game one two ways. Either they come out smoking like in Seattle/New York, or it will be a tough game and I think where it could get tough is if Atlanta can keep Ryan clean by running the ball and then him being able to run play-action and force the secondary to cover Jones, Sanu, and Gabriel.

In fact both teams will probably being the same thing, get the run game going and then a lot of play-action. So this game may fall more on the Rams front seven than anywhere else. Keep the run game in check and harass the hell out of Ryan...do that and its s a 20 point win.... and no dumb penalties.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
At home, against this defense, no....Probably have a nice game, with Gurley running circles around the Falcons...

On the road in Minni...or in Philly....whole nuther ball game...

And I've seen some 5-22 passing games against the Bears....against the Skins by some Ram QB's.

jap

Legend
Hmmm, that 2016 season seems to linger for some folks. We all know he's surrounded by more talent, but still.

Funny how Goff deflects most questions about last year, but they still bring it up like he's gonna crash and burn.

giphy.gif

I guess the only way he can deflect that season for good is by winning the whole damn thing! Super Bowl champion - Jared Goff!!!