Will I be able to celebrate a win on Monday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

There are only two other Rams fans in my organization. We have sworn to try to get together for lunch after each Ram win. Can I plan lunch for Monday?

The NFL line lists us as 10 point favorites. A 10 point win would be sweet and could put Sam in a positive direction.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ram_of_Old said:
There are only two other Rams fans in my organization. We have sworn to try to get together for lunch after each Ram win. Can I plan lunch for Monday?

The NFL line lists us as 10 point favorites. A 10 point win would be sweet and could put Sam in a positive direction.

images

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
Ram_of_Old said:

images

I hope to enjoy watching this game on Season Ticket!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Ram_of_Old said:

tumblr_lgacrk9Y2K1qb8xe4o1_400.gif

Ram_of_Old

Ramhusker said:
YES! A WIN!

A good win and let Austin do his thing and it could change the complexion of the entire season. :cheese:

Ram_of_Old

I just hope we are not overconfident...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I don't think that we should win.

I think that we have to win.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
DR RAM said:
I don't think that we should win.

I think that we have to win.
I agree

What makes this game so bad for me, is that even if they win, I won't be "really" happy because it's a game they should totally dominate. In fact I'll be very disappointed and worried about the rest of the year if they don't win by at least 10 points

Ram_of_Old

jap said:
Ram_of_Old said:
I just hope we are not overconfident...

After the last two games what do have to be confident about?

Being named 10+ point favorites is certainly a reason for the team to underestimate the other team. I think we will win, but it will not prove anything at this point.

Ram_of_Old

We lose today, we may as well play for first round pick....