Will Huricane Be a Factor For Rams/Panthers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I've been watching th weather channel and NOAA Satelitte. Looks like there will be lots of rain. will that affect how McVay game plans?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doubt it, Charlotte is pretty far inland isn’t it? Maybe some wet but I haven’t read anybody is worried about it.

MauiRam

Rookie
If it is a really wet field, maybe Aaron Donald gets some reps at fullback. Get him some long cleats and let him rip ... :sneaky:

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Rain won't be an issue.

But a fired up Panthers team supporting their state after a hurricane will be an issue.

Ram65

Legend
CNN with good updates. It should not affect the game.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I'm in Raleigh right now and theres only a small drizzle, and Charlotte is further west. Our weekly thunderstorms rain harder than this. It will only affect the coast.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I just looked at the weather forecast for Sunday, they are saying 91 and sunny. Hopefully they have factored in Dorian.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
The NC coast will be hit pretty bad as the hurricane skirts along the coast of the state but the storm should not have much affect on Charlotte or the game. By Sunday it will be long gone from NC.

I am at work in Raleigh, NC at this moment in the downtown area. Outside my office it is raining pretty heavy with the outer bands hitting us. I hope I don't lose power so I can watch the game Sunday.

MolaRam

UDFA
I'm in Concord NC, about 30 minutes northeast from the Panthers stadium. Right now clouds and just a bit windy, no rain yet.

So far so good.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
"Will Hurricane be a factor Rams/Panthers ?"

Yes, the Panthers won't be calling it Dorian any longer though, henceforth in Charlotte, it will be known as Hurricane Donald, and the Panthers will be wondering what hit them for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
If there’s any wind better keep Natson off the field or we won’t have to worry about cutting him.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Friends in Wilmington were getting ready for the hurricane and just ducked a tornado today.

Man, I know the surfing is great, but I just couldn't do that every year.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Friends in Wilmington were getting ready for the hurricane and just ducked a tornado today.

This is a fact that I didn't know until going through Irma. There are small tornadoes in hurricanes! I had no idea that it was common but it is. And they are dangerous as hell so your friends should be very happy they dodged one!

I was talking to my brother who works for NOAA coincidentally he does some weather modeling. I was telling him that in some areas damage was contained to one side of a street or one small part of an area and when he explained the phenomena to me it made more sense of course.