Will Hayes Believes in Mermaids

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ha. Willie Mays Hayes is, by all accounts, the best guy in the locker room.
And not bad on the field either.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He's right. I've seen the proof on that Nat. Geo. Special on mermaids. It's hard to believe everyone doesn't know this. Hahahaha

wsaladen

Rookie
Memaids do exist. I saw the special on National Geo channel and the gov't is keeping them secret. They are not nice looknig creatures as the fairytales suggest.

V3

Hall of Fame
Remember: Learning makes you stupid.

The_more_you_know_banner.jpg

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love that look he gives in the second video. Like he's thinking "You dumb mutha fucka" hahaha.

Btw what's this Nat Geo special everyone is talking about?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love that look he gives in the second video. Like he's thinking "You dumb mutha fucka" hahaha.

Btw what's this Nat Geo special everyone is talking about?
I dunno if sarcasm fault should've been used by out fellow posters, but that nat geo segment was already exposed as a hoax. It was this huge documentary where at the end mermaids place their hands on the submarine glass. But at the end beneath the credits it says that everyone involved were actors

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I love Ben Stiller but have never seen Zoolander - on my list.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dunno if sarcasm fault should've been used by out fellow posters, but that nat geo segment was already exposed as a hoax. It was this huge documentary where at the end mermaids place their hands on the submarine glass. But at the end beneath the credits it says that everyone involved were actors
Damn you autocorrect, thinking you know me.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I love Ben Stiller but have never seen Zoolander - on my list.

It's so over the top bad/campy/out there that it's actually funny. It's one of the best sendups in recent memory and when I say that I mean it's on the level of Spaceballs.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

Lol I figured as much. Still, it would be interesting to see!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
It's so over the top bad/campy/out there that it's actually funny. It's one of the best sendups in recent memory and when I say that I mean it's on the level of Spaceballs.

That gas station scene is one of my favorites .. But, by far, Tropic Thunder is the best be stiller movie!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That gas station scene is one of my favorites .. But, by far, Tropic Thunder is the best be stiller movie!

I've not seen that one but I'll make a note of it.

@FRO uses a pic from that as his avatar so I will have that as a reminder to stream it LOL.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
All I can think of.....2:35 mark

Thats the best parody of bad rap videos and lyrics. Ever.

@NJRamsFan you payin' attention hahaha (you know I'm kidding.)

EDIT

THe guys who did that video have some funny stuff..."Jizz in my Pants" had me laughing.

Last edited: