Will Fowler Out Price Himself With The Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I feel like if Fowler has an elite year, they'll pay him and let Peters go. They're already paying him 12 millionish this year, correct? Just being a CB, Peters jump in cash would be more and therefore more expendable.

I like MP, but anyone else get the impression he avoids contact out there?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I feel like if Fowler has an elite year, they'll pay him and let Peters go. They're already paying him 12 millionish this year, correct? Just being a CB, Peters jump in cash would be more and therefore more expendable.

I agree.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
On ER Dante Fowler Jr. ..... Snead has padded up his youthful Edge Rushing cadre the last two seasons. Plus he has an ex all pro veteran secured to provide the needed on field guidance.

Next season Snead will have FIVE young ER's signed & secured to play in 2020. Samson Ebukam was drafted in 2017, Okoronkwo & Lawler were drafted in 2018 & two very big surprises came out of nowhere this past TC & preseason with the emergence of UDFA's ER Natrez Patrick & ER Landis Durham. So Snead will be very fat in 2020 in ER's with SIX.

RamWoodie

Legend
I like Fowler. Mainly because he can go DE or LB...but I think he'll be too pricey with the Rams wanting to lock up Littleton.

I think this is his last year in "the horns".

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Let's all worry about this stuff during the off season and just sit back and enjoy the way this season plays out.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Fowler is off to a great start but it’s too early in the season to evaluate just how expensive he will be in the offseason. The very reason that the Rams have him on a prove it deal is because he has yet to prove it over a full season. If Fowler has a big year it can only mean good things for the Rams this season. Next year is just that next year so only time will tell. I know Fowler benefits greatly by all the attention paid to Aaron Donald so it’s possible the Rams could put OBO in his spot next season and get similar production. I like the Rams youth in that slot with OBO and Patrick showing lots of promise.