Will DeAndre Hopkins post better numbers in 6 games than any Rams receiver will for a total season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ha! I've been calling him DeAndre "Poop" Hopkins since then.

They put :poop: in the hotel room coffee pot if I remember correctly. Sick bastards.
I think DeAndre Poopkins has a better ring to it....

WvuIN02

Starter
TA will never do anything at 5.6 touches per game.

Pretty much this.

If you look at Hopkins numbers: http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/reports/targets/wr.php

He gets the most targets of anyone in the NFL, at 14.8 per game, and the next highest is 12.5 with Demaryius Thomas. Extrapolate Austins touches (he only gets 5 targets per game) out to equal Hopkins and he would be putting up crazy numbers per game.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Pretty much this.

If you look at Hopkins numbers: http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/reports/targets/wr.php

He gets the most targets of anyone in the NFL, at 14.8 per game, and the next highest is 12.5 with Demaryius Thomas. Extrapolate Austins touches (he only gets 5 targets per game) out to equal Hopkins and he would be putting up crazy numbers per game.

Perhaps. As CGI said, it's not always linear, but we have no idea where we lose production on TA because we refuse to find out.

What we do know is we win when he's over 5. It's not an island, but it sure as hell is an indicator.

WvuIN02

Starter
He has as many TDs as Hopkins on a fraction of the targets, I wish they would feed him the ball a lot more than they do.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ha! I've been calling him DeAndre "Poop" Hopkins since then.

They put :poop: in the hotel room coffee pot if I remember correctly. Sick bastards.

Actually, I think that they actually took a dump in the Combine hotel room coffee pot. The other guy wasn't drafted at all or even signed as an UDFA.