Will Cooper Play for Rams WK. #1!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It doesn't look like Cooper will be playing in week #1 vs the 49ers! He is listed as DNP in Todays Practice. So I think, if he hasn't been practicing, he won't play! Thoughts!?!o_O:coffee:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
For some reason I had it in mind that he was going to miss a week or two. But you just never know with Fish, dude is an injury list ninja.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
It was my impression that between Gaines, Spruce, & Cooper, PCoopers injury was the most lengthy. I recon we see him in action in week 3.

lockdnram21

Legend
Neither Cooper or Spruce has practiced so they want play. Quick, Thomas, and Marques are going to get chances while the Coop Co-op and Spruce are out. My guess is which ever messed up is the one out. Thomas better get on those juggs because he has the most potentialout of the 3

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This^ and is the reason Brian Quick has nine lives.
THIS!!!! I couldn't agree more!!
55555.jpg
like.png

maddogmrb

UDFA
Name
maddogmrb
Neither Cooper or Spruce has practiced so they want play. Quick, Thomas, and Marques are going to get chances while the Coop Co-op and Spruce are out. My guess is which ever messed up is the one out. Thomas better get on those juggs because he has the most potentialout of the 3

We will probably still see a very conservative offensive game plan Monday night.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Cornerback E.J. Gaines (thigh) and receiver Pharoh Cooper (shoulder) did not practice for the second day in a row.''''''''''''''This^ and is the reason Brian Quick has nine lives.
Dave and den the coach.....:cool: You know why I love country music? The stories....Same with sports...the drama....the behind the scenes struggles....Quick's battle with...himself...does he belong? that's what we'll be finding out in 57 hours or so...Is this guy ready for prime time? No, not you @Prime Time , but the bright lights of monday nite football. Is Quick who I think he is, or what the mob, the doubters, the true fans that only want the best of the best to wear horns of gold...believe he has shown who he is....Huge questions...
Are players maxed out after 5 years? Are people maxed out after 30 years? This will all play out...on MNF...The biggest of stages....While Cooper's...SPRUCE's...sit out...injured....Who will Case go to? Will it be Britt? Tavon? Kendricks? Higbee?...or will Brian Quick get his last chance to shine? I still have not forgotten 2014...I hope Brian hasn't...and still believes...:popcorn:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So irritating that both Coop and Spruce will be out. I was looking forward to at least seeing some fresh blood in the slot that might help this passing game out.

Here's hoping Tavon goes the F off, Britt makes a big play or two, and the TEs Kendricks and Higbee chip in enough to sustain some drives in that passing game. With all that plus Gurley this offense should have a good night.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I still feel that if both Spruce and Cooper were healthy Marques was would be the one gone not Quick

IMO, everything stays the same it's Quick, but now Quick has a couple of weeks to prove his worth, I just see them cutting Marquez, when he was hurt they were very concerned that he would miss a significant amount of time, you don't see that type of reaction from the coaching staff on a fringe player.

A55VA6

Legend
Official injury report

OUT:
WR Nelson Spruce (knee), WR Pharoh Cooper (shoulder), CB EJ Gaines (thigh)

QUESTIONABLE: OT Rob Havenstein, LB Bryce Hager