Will Boras experiment ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't think we'll see a lot of changes, just too little time to prepare, maybe some of the plan was already developed prior to this week.

Its going to be in the 20's but dry, it would be a great time to see them really run the ball well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Great question by the OP.

We don't know to what extent Fish limited things, or if he even did, so not gonna get into all that. All I can say is that IF I were Boras, I know I have three games to try to reset my professional clout and I would gameplan and coach my @$$ off to do that.

What might we see?

Well, first off and for the love of God please take snaps away from Kendricks and let's see what Higs can do with more of a focus in the offense. Same with Coop.

Also, get with Groh and open up the offense, along with an entire NEW set of schemes for the first and third quarters, meaning new formation-to-play tendencies. Ease up on the Tavon focus and let the kid go through his reads; if Tavon is open he gets the ball plain and simple and send him on some deep routes to dictate safety response while Coop rakes it in underneath.

That's what I'm hoping for. More kids playing. It's time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I feel like I've already seen ENOUGH of the Boras Experiment. He has earned the title of being #32 in the league on offense... that took serious work.

Experiments... no way.

Now if he could pull some magic out of that wizard beard of his,,, I'd be all for that.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm not sure I know what experiment means...O line shuffling???Personnel packages ??? Can't imagine what the point in that would be without some forethought...I think he should simply open up the playbook and at least if they're going down, go down in a wide open effort...

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane

Dang! Didn't see that. Maybe he'll get into NFL shape for next year and get a roster spot with the new HC.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I totally don't know what to think anymore. At the beginning of the season, I thought we possibly had some decent coaches in place. I thought we had a pretty solid roster. I thought we were but a QB away from breaking out. Now, it seems the window for our great D is closing. The pieces on O seem to be scrambled and don't quite fit. It's as if I cleaned my kids' room up after a long time of neglect and have a box full of puzzle pieces from different puzzles. Boras seems bipolar. He seems to call a couple of great plays then 3rd down happens and he gives us a 4 yard crossing pattern on 3rd and 8. It's simply maddening. I think (yeah, going to try anyways) the lot of them, including Boras, are gone come season's end. You just can't fire everybody at the same time or else he'd be gone already.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
The NFL is a constant challenge because you must change as defenses adapt to what you do well. DC's decided that Gurley is the only guy that can beat them, and every game, he's the #1 option taken away. We don't adapt well...Usually that's because of intelligence in other species in the wild...I'd assume it's the same in the NFL...Adapt to survive

yeah I agree our passing attack doesn't keep df honest. last year we ran that jet sweep a lot most of the time we just faked it this year it is hardly used. I think it does a couple things it negates some blitzs and gives the df someone else to think about besides gurley. also if we could run a decent screen pass and roll the pocket once in a while it would help the ol.