Will any WR have 100yd game; rest of season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
just hope these 2 get a shot because Bailey has the best hands and Quick can get open the best

I still have high hopes for both.

Bailey in his route ability... Quick as a big physical guy. Both have showed signs.

Bailey in his route ability... Quick as a big physical guy. Both have showed signs.

That's the problem with us Rams fans "signs" tend to be what we live off, just for once I'd like to see a player actually do something.

Last edited by a moderator:

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

i feel if they were targeted more and givens was targeted less we could have won

lockdnram21

Legend
22 players have topped

That's the problem with us Rams fans "signs" tend to be what we live off, just for once I'd like to see a player actually do something.

its not their fault there not targeted more they cant help that

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
22 players have topped

I can't argue with that!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Not with KC,we became a different team when Sam went down and IMO it'd take some crappy defenses to get anyone there

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I thought for sure Givens would have this year, but his play has gone backwards, he's not the #1 WR some of us were expecting him to be.

jjab360

Legend
Do you mean next season? Because the chances of Bailey or Quick averaging over 200 yds a game over the last four games of this season are historically impossible considering Josh Gordon just became the first receiver in NFL history to reach 200 yds in back to back games.

lockdnram21

Legend
Do you mean next season? Because the chances of Bailey or Quick averaging over 200 yds a game over the last four games of this season are historically impossible considering Josh Gordon just became the first receiver in NFL history to reach 200 yds in back to back games.

who said anything about 200 i said will any receiver get 100 yd game the remainder of the season

who said anything about 200 i said will any receiver get 100 yd game the remainder of the season

The title of the thread is "will any of our receivers reach 1000 yds remainder of season". Did you add an extra 0 by mistake? I misspelt "the" a week ago.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Ok, that makes a lot more sense. I was seriously reconsidering your sanity for a while.

Hmm, i think it is possible. I think Cook has the best chance to do it atm.