WILDCARD: Titans at Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Big storyline going on with this game behind the scenes. Chiefs are expected to move Alex Smith this offseason, but what happens if he goes off in the playoffs? Will Andy still go with the kid who has been tearing it up in practice with the scout team?

Add another QB to what looks like an unprecedented offseason for QB availability. Fortunes gonna rise and fall like a MFer this offseason as these guys find new homes.

View: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/949691033755013120

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is another game today?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hoping this is a good game and the Chiefs beat up the Titans. Titans change coaches and it makes the decision to move on from Smith or not harder.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I'm no Chiefs fan, but there are many of those around me in Kansas, so I won't hate their beating the Titans today.

Plus, I have a hunk of ROD dollars on the Chiefs...:notsure:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I'm at work today. Any apps or websites where i can listen to the game for free?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The thing I hate most in sports? It very well might be that stupid chant the Chiefs, Braves and Seminole fans do.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Boy, Tyreek Hill just did his best Tavon Austin impression (minus the fumble).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The thing I hate most in sports? It very well might be that stupid chant the Chiefs, Braves and Seminole fans do.
Um, you mean the Kansas City Football Club, the Atlanta Pro Baseball Team, and the Floridian Collegiate Football Program?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Both teams trying to one up the other with dumb-fuck unsportsmanlike 15-yarders...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
14-0 feels like a big lead for KC.