GAME DAY Wild Card Monday: Cardinals at Rams - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
1642438386508.png

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Very nervous tonight, hopefully this starts one game at a time and the Rams can give all of us a playoff victory because lord knows, their fan base deserves it.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Good Lord I could barely sleep last night since I'm so nervous about this game. Is Stafford going to play great under the big lights of a nationally televised playoff game? That is almost literally all we need to know. We know we have the weapons, we know our D can at least play better then the cards D. It honestly comes down to Stafford and his performance. Any pick 6 today and our chances of victory plummet. Limit your mistakes. Do what Brady did and get the ball out of your hands quickly and to your weapons that can create after the catch. Would also just LOVE to see Akers have a big game. He absolutely deserves it for his hard work and dedication to get back to the team.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Also, the last time we saw Donald in the playoffs, he was playing injured and was barely effective. I have to assume he's going to come into this game leaving everything he has on the field in this. He wants and deserves a SB. I'm predicting at least 2 sacks, one of which will be a strip sack.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't like that Watt is back....

[sportsnaut.com]
"The Arizona Cardinals are preparing for J.J. Watt to return for the playoffs and that changes a lot. Already a top-10 unit in Football Outsiders’ NFL defense rankings, things are even better with the future Hall of Fame edge rusher. He’ll also shore up a weakness that has slowed down amid his absence.

Arizona Cardinals defense stats (w/ J.J. Watt): 201 pass ypg allowed, 9-6 TD-INT, 19 sacks, 5.5 ny/a, 84.5 QB rating
Once Watt landed on injured reserve, things went downhill fast. Opposing quarterbacks averaged a 99.1 passer rating against Arizona’s secondary, posting a stellar 18-6 TD-INT ratio and a 6.3 ny/a. Arizona also averaged nearly 0.5 fewer sacks per game. With Watt returning, the Cardinals have two outstanding pass rushers. But expect quarterbacks to target Marco Wilson (70.3% completion rate when targeted) and Byron Murphy Jr. (51 receptions allowed) in coverage."

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Gonna be a long day waiting for the game. Tailgating doesn't start til 12 then lots of food and caffeine til game time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very nervous tonight, hopefully this starts one game at a time and the Rams can give all of us a playoff victory because lord knows, their fan base deserves it.
"Nerves are just weakness trying to leave your body..." ~ Coach Boone

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
"Nerves are just weakness trying to leave your body..." ~ Coach Boone
However, once kickoff starts, nerves channeled correctly can lead to victory - Vincent Thomas Lombardi -

RamWoodie

Legend
I really have no concern when it comes to Watt...Hav is able!!!

I have this feeling Skow may have a good day on offense. Don't know why...that's just what I feel.

I am starting to wonder about OBJ in the offense. Is it that he's not fitting in...or...that he and Stafford can't get on the same page???

We know the Cards are gonna try and take Kupp away...I think that can make for a big day for Higbee.

Lastly...I'll settle down after kickoff...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Some last minute thoughts on this one...

1. Might be a big night for Skow. With Van being questionable Skow will get a lot of earlier reads in this game and should end up with more targets. Hope he takes advantage.

2. Feed Michel. McVay has enough probs keeping the handoffs going as it is. But he has to ensure he keeps balanced tonight and avoiding that situation where Akers eats into the "soften them up" carries that Michel should be getting is important. Feed the big guy. Nobody wants that dude bouncing around in their secondary.

3. Defensive front has to dominate and contain his little ass. I have a ton of respect for Murray but we have a star-studded front and now is the time for them to do their thing. If they get handled we're gonna be talking draft and FA tomorrow morning because our secondary won't be able to win this for us without quick pressure and contain.