Why the Rams Will Have a Top 10 Defense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry X, you missed it this time, if this thing isn't top 5, I'll be amazed and disappointed.
Sorry. All decrees are final. And, you should know, that you can be ranked 5, 4, 3, 2, or 1 and still be in the top 10. ;)

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Good god, September can't get here early enough. I'm freakin pumped for this year. This is the year, we're turning it around boys.

The NFC West Revolution is at hand
Viva La Causa

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

You can subtract about 28 of those days if you count preseason. I do... ;)

Football is football. And with a deep roster like this, the 4th quarter is almost as interesting as the first because they don't game plan.

BRING IN BAM-BAM!!!

duckhunter

Starter
Two questions in my mind. (1) How good can they be? Very is my answer.

(2) And to the first, whatever GW does as far as schemes, does the D start hot and ultimately how effective is it going to be game to game?

Had to put the numbers in there to keep me straight.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Man I am so fired up for footballl. Now just got to make it thru the baseball season which is too dam long.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Very Nice Dude! Only two minutes, though (the whole brevity thing) - next year you can add secondary highlights from the Top Ranked D in the NFL.

Thanks X

bluecoconuts

Legend
You know, I had forgotten about Cody Davis completely until I saw him in the start of the video coming out of the tunnel... I'm interested in seeing how he's progressed, I know a lot of people were pretty high on his potential.