Why not Torry?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Willie

Starter
I think Torry has to wait for a while. Brown and Carter were in the top 5 in receptions and it took them a while to get into the Hall. Now you have Terrell Owens, Andre Johnson, Hines Ward, Bruce, and Wayne, ahead of him. That doesn't even mention other players who have more yards than he does (Owens, Moss, Harrison, Ellard). He is currently rated 13th in yards, and I think these new age receivers will be putting up mad numbers in the future. If the Hall takes one receiver a year for the next 8 years, I predict he will not be one of them. I believe Moss, Owens, Bruce, Harrison, Wayne, Ward, Steve Smith, Fitzgerald all get in before Torry. He's our version of Andre Reed. He gets in, but only after a long wait.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Now you have Terrell Owens, Andre Johnson, Hines Ward, Bruce, and Wayne, ahead of him.

Johnson is still playing. Wayne is hoping to play this year. So; Holt has his shot before those 2.

Big Willie

Starter
Johnson is still playing. Wayne is hoping to play this year. So; Holt has his shot before those 2.
I was anticipating some retirements and I don't think Torry is in the top 5 of the group eligible in the next few years with retirements and those who will come up soon (Moss, Owens). For me he is behind those two, Issac and Marvin at a minimum. Also, I assumed 1 WR added each year. If the HOF puts in two WRs in a year or none, perhaps Torry get in sooner. I hope I am wrong and all GSOT legends get in early.