Why Goff isn't ready yet.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bb0968a14338430da4dacfccd2cf7eb6.jpeg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Please....

This was when he told Keenum "Dude, I can drop dimes better than that with my eyes closed! THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE!"

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Don't even think Goff isn't ready. HE'S READY! He could have started the season and probably done just fine. He's getting "more comfortable" in practice. He should be "more comfortable" under center, "more comfortable" with his reads, "more comfortable" with protections, so "comfortable" he even throws while taking a nap. The "comfort" level is so high, I'm going to have to take a nap now. .:hiding:

bluecoconuts

Legend
So I've been sitting on this information for a while, but I figure now is a good time as any to tell everyone.

Jarred Goff's real last name is Kenobi.. See, during the Clone Wars, Obi Wan Kenobi fathered a child, who then went on to have two more children.. Jarred and Rey. They were found by Luke Skywalker and were set to train at his academy when the Knights of Ren attacked, only Jarred and Rey survived. Much like Leia and Luke were separated, so were Jarred and Rey. Since Luke was given the short end of the stick on Tatooine, while Leia got Aldaraan, he figured he would reverse it.. Jarred got the beautiful blue Planet Earth, and Rey got Jakku.

In the picture we can see Jarred's grandfather to trust his instincts and use the force.. It is his destiny to become the greatest football player to ever live in order to gain influence over Earth before joining his sister to fight against the First Order. These are his first steps.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
If I was a Rams QB I wouldn't watch the Wrs drop the ball either.:rolleyes:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always come to this site when I need a good laugh. You guys are alright!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I read a report, that the coaching staff just found out that Goff is left handed.
Now they have to start all over with his mechanics.
Might take a couple weeks.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Good grief, even with his eyes closed he's better than Keenum, I better have a "leaked report" come out saying the coaches still doubt him...

-Jeff Fisher