Why do YOU think our passing offense is terrible?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You guys have got to be kidding!! He can make the big play throws, which is nice because we NEED that to take the top off the defense, or have the defense believe we can take the top off the defense.
Are you saying that we've been taking the top off defenses? Or any defense really believes we can take the top off of them?

DenverRam

Starter
I'm getting real close to wanting Keenum to start getting reps if Foles doesn't improve. He has had some plays to make. And he's missed some big, needed plays. And looked badly doing it.

Talk about Sam leaving the pocket early......Foles has no pocket presence at all that I've seen the last few weeks. Even his completions are ugly. Our WRs are pretty mediocre sans Austin, but QB play must improve. Foles is basically Hill right now with a better arm and more height. That really hasn't translated to more production.
Keenum .... meh

Give me tebow. And all ye children shall be saved.