Why do I care so much?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ABIGRAMFAN

UDFA
Name
ABIGRAMFAN
It is just a friggin game and I am going to bed angry, waking up mad. I am at the gym and using the anger to make me workout harder. What the *&^% is wrong with me.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
You are a fan and want to see your favorite team do good, very good or great ! You invest your time and energy reading up and looking for the good things they do and want them to do better. that team gives you something to look forward too, to take you away from real life for a few hours.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It's going to pay off when we get that playoff win
The She-hag fans have amnesia now that they are on top, forgetting all those decades of futility
Next Sunday we will break Pete Carroll and dick Sherman and take one step closer to returning to being Champions

GO RAMS!

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I feel the same way, saying all night that we gotta win this one no matter what! can,t go 1-4, gotta go to 2-3 cause Seattle is next week and if we can win this one we have a chance at Seattle. Than Jenkins broke coverage and my half time smile went down the tubes. Than what made it worse was that damm kaperdick's stupid ass smile shows up threw that face mask and pissed me off even more.
That's why we go to bed mad and get up mad and face all the dick heads at work.