Why all of the bitching?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well...Tosh is wrong about one thing: a woman might be running this country soon. ;)

Anyway, let me list the things us ladies are better at:

Asking for directions, remembering stuff on lists, multitasking, common sense, teaching, making less of a mess on the toilet, writing (honestly, I've seen better stories from female writers on fanfiction sites than the latest Clive Cussler crap), art, etc.

So, suck it, Tosh! :D
Now I'm confused..? You're not actually a chick right

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Well...Tosh is wrong about one thing: a woman might be running this country soon. ;)

Anyway, let me list the things us ladies are better at:

Asking for directions, remembering stuff on lists, multitasking, common sense, teaching, making less of a mess on the toilet, writing (honestly, I've seen better stories from female writers on fanfiction sites than the latest Clive Cussler crap), art, etc.

So, suck it, Tosh! :D
Nicely Done!LOL

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am. I'm transgendered, so that might be the reason you're confused.
Ahhh...ya just thought I remembered seeing pics of you in that member thread a while back. Sometimes hard to pick up on tones over the Internet so I wasn't sure....my bad if that came off wrong. Meant no ill will

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ahhh...ya just thought I remembered seeing pics of you in that member thread a while back. Sometimes hard to pick up on tones over the Internet so I wasn't sure....my bad if that came off wrong. Meant no ill will

It's fine. A lot of those pics were before I came out and was struggling with my identity. You have nothing to apologize for, in any case. :)

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
^^^ I agree that you may be. ^^^

This is a Rams forum which discusses everything under the sun which is Ram's related. Bitching = complaining, ... discussing and/or debating Ram's issues does not equate to bitching, not that bitching isn't allowed when there is good reason for it. Here at ROD, you can be a bitch, you can be a homer, and you can be reasonable, ... just don't be a nasty unreasonable bitch or you might find yourself suddenly homeless. :redcard:

Does this help clear up your confusion ?

Now, where is that equal opportunity Bastard thread, I have a few comments for them too !

Thanks! Lol

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Just curious ? If a poster gives a thumbs down without posting an explanation, are they a bitch ?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just curious ? If a poster gives a thumbs down without posting an explanation, are they a bitch ?
[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/Pulp_Fiction/bitch.mp3[/av]
200.gif

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

I don't think so, after all it's just disagreeing (softer than a dislike)

Of course tho, some peeps require reasons for someone disagreeing

I don't

Ramatik

Starter
I don't think so, after all it's just disagreeing (softer than a dislike)

Of course tho, some peeps require reasons for someone disagreeing

I don't
I agree with your reason for having no reason to disagree. Even if it's unreasonable.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm confused,

I know Goff is on the bench and Gurley hasn't busted out a big game yet. But at the quarter mark we're in 1st place and our Offense has finally gotten a bit of a spark under Case. So why all of the bitching? Can't we just enjoy this moment and not be such jaded fans?

Why all the bitching?
See today's game for an example. :sneaky:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This thread has run its course, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.