Why all of the bitching?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I'm confused,

I know Goff is on the bench and Gurley hasn't busted out a big game yet. But at the quarter mark we're in 1st place and our Offense has finally gotten a bit of a spark under Case. So why all of the bitching? Can't we just enjoy this moment and not be such jaded fans?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'm confused,

I know Goff is on the bench and Gurley hasn't busted out a big game yet. But at the quarter mark we're in 1st place and our Offense has finally gotten a bit of a spark under Case. So why all of the bitching? Can't we just enjoy this moment and not be such jaded fans?

I'm confused why you're bitching about supposed bitching

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
love it!!

But seriously, we're winning. Plus I trust the coaches to put the best players in at the right time, regardless of what fans think.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
love it!!

But seriously, we're winning. Plus I trust the coaches to put the best players in at the right time, regardless of what fans think.

Right, that's what I'm saying!
I mean I get it. I want to see Gurely running for 150 a game and Goff to be successful but this is the first time in ten years we are actually ahead of the curve and not fighting from behind. Go Rams!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
The Human Condition: People will always find a reason to complain no matter how well-off they are.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm confused,

I agree with your sentiment and think we should all tone down the negativity and enjoy the winning. However a decade plus of pitiful football makes even the most dedicated fan jaded. We're all still skeptical and scared the same old rams will show up

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not being satisfied with 15.8 points per game is bitching?
Who knew?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm confused,

I couldn't agree more!! It's Time to be Happy and Proud of what OUR Rams have accomplished so Far!! and they're improving Week to Week!
"3" Straight Wins - " #1 in the Division" " 2 Straight Wins on the Road" There is no reason not to Dance! They're coming Home Victorious!!

Dancing Ape.gif

NOW GET OUT THERE AND FILL THOSE SEATS!!
2016 Coliseum.png

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The Human Condition: People will always find a reason to complain no matter how well-off they are.
"Only a fool criticizes, condemns and complains. Most fools do." -Ben Franklin

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I couldn't agree more!! It's Time to be Happy and Proud of what OUR Rams have accomplished so Far!! and they're improving Week to Week!
"3" Straight Wins - " #1 in the Division" " 2 Straight Wins on the Road" There is no reason not to Dance! They're coming Home Victorious!!

View attachment 16985
NOW GET OUT THERE AND FILL THOSE SEATS!!
View attachment 16984
See you there Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Is asking a question now bitching? lol.

Well the implication that those who take the time question the moves of the FO depite our record are somehow akin to bitching or being jaded fans is just not cool

If you fully read fans post here from ones who may either want Goff to see playing time or would like to see more production from Gurley you'd fine we are ALL excited sbout going 3-1 and are enjoying the moment - so i don't get why you're so against people talking football and how they think the teams performance could possible transend "winning ugly" and turn into a thing of beauty

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Well the implication that those who take the time question the moves of the FO depite our record are somehow akin to bitching or being jaded fans is just not cool

If you fully read fans post here from ones who may either want Goff to see playing time or would like to see more production from Gurley you'd fine we are ALL excited sbout going 3-1 and are enjoying the moment - so i don't get why you're so against people talking football and how they think the teams performance could possible transend "winning ugly" and turn into a thing of beauty

and people realize that this success will not be sustainable unless offense improves a lot more

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like this thread. I just came here to say bitch. Bitch Bitch Bitch. This is a safe place.

…..

Legend
well this is classic....some are finding a way to bitch....or at least explain away and/or endorse the bitching, while in a thread that questions the very bitching the OP is bitching about..

Love this place!

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
well this is classic....some are finding a way to bitch....or at least explain away and/or endorse the bitching, while in a thread that questions the very bitching the OP is bitching about..

Love this place!
Conversation and debate does not equate bitching. conversation+debate= Forum

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm confused,

Is asking a question now bitching? lol.

Apparently pointing out that in your opinion the offense would be better with Goff than Keenum is bitching. Here I thought I was voicing my opinion just like you were with starting this thread. I'm enjoying the hell outta being 3-1. Doesn't mean I can't realize the offense needs to improve while enjoying the final score.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
It's not just run of the mill bitchin' either, it's Bitchity bitch bitchin'...the kind I kind of like actually. Cause it's so bitchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.