Who’s your sleeper for this year’s draft?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Thomas Incoom. Reminds me of Samson Ebukam, should be available in the sixth round because of the deep edge class, all hustle, non-stop motor, bends well.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thomas Incoom. Reminds me of Samson Ebukam, should be available in the sixth round because of the deep edge class, all hustle, non-stop motor, bends well.
So he's just an average/below average Edge guy?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ebukam's been a starter with the 69ers on their front. That means something to me.
Plenty of average players starting in the NFL. He's got what 23 sacks in 65 games started or something like that? That's nothing special I guess he gets an award for being on teams for a long time while not really being that good.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Plenty of average players starting in the NFL. He's got what 23 sacks in 65 games started or something like that? That's nothing special I guess he gets an award for being on teams for a long time while not really being that good.

For a sixth round pick - a sixth round pick is what Incoom likely is - to be an average starter is amazing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For a sixth round pick - a sixth round pick is what Incoom likely is - to be an average starter is amazing.
All great but if a draft picks comp is Ebukam that's not really something to be excited about. You're settling for a mediocre player which every team needs. It just isn't one of those "of fuck lets draft that guy he's just like Samson!" kind of things. Nobody is gonna rush to the podium for a guy that's comped to Troy Hill. He's a good pro and has been good for us that's just not exactly the review you want.

Memento

Name
Jemma
All great but if a draft picks comp is Ebukam that's not really something to be excited about. You're settling for a mediocre player which every team needs. It just isn't one of those "of fuck lets draft that guy he's just like Samson!" kind of things. Nobody is gonna rush to the podium for a guy that's comped to Troy Hill. He's a good pro and has been good for us that's just not exactly the review you want.

Okay, maybe a better version of Ebukam is what I should say.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The same as every year, baseball.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good in the box but mainly the boy can drop. Sold. :thumbsup1:
A guy like this would help the Corners and the D as a whole so much. It makes too much sense for us to actually draft him :D

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Honestly not sure if he could be considered a sleeper or not. There is not a lot of buzz about him currently, but that is due in large part to being injured and not being able to test.

Garrett Williams, CB Syracuse. I think he was headed for the 1st round or high 2nd at latest until he hurt his ACL mid season. Now he likely can be had in 3rd-4th, which IMO is a steal. He's really not far off from the top guys in terms of talent. Another perfect prospect for the Rams to grab for their all in 2024 approach. He will be fully healthy by then and, in fact, he will likely be able to play earlish this season.

Tano

Legend
The more I look at Daniel Scott's highlights, the more I want the Rams to take him in the 6th round

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I really wish he would have run at his pro day, but, he had the most BP of any back and jumped 38". Pretty good for him. One of my RB guys in the mid-late rounds.

Agree. He looks like he has plenty of speed on tape. I imagine a. Good time would have helped his draft stock.