Who's your favorite video game character?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd probably have to say Link from Zelda. I played the shit out of the game when I was younger.
(and Michael Floyd sounds like a moron -sorry, Superfan). :oops:

[nfl]09000d5d82999243[/nfl]

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I was a Link fan, Zelda really didn't do anything except get kidnapped by Ganon.

I wasn't a big Mortal Kombat player, but I really liked Sub-Zero. Freeze a dude and then proceed to whoop ass?? Awesome!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
I was a Link fan, Zelda really didn't do anything except get kidnapped by Ganon.

I wasn't a big Mortal Kombat player, but I really liked Sub-Zero. Freeze a dude and then proceed to whoop ass?? Awesome!
Derp. That's what I meant. Link FROM Zelda.

I also like Leon from Resident Evil 4. That dude pwns zombies for days. I played it back-to-back-to-back one day when I threw my back out. High on Vicodin and just going OFF! That was a good day.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
Angry Ram said:

Derp. That's what I meant. Link FROM Zelda.

I also like Leon from Resident Evil 4. That dude pwns zombies for days. I played it back-to-back-to-back one day when I threw my back out. High on Vicodin and just going OFF! That was a good day.

lol

Remember Silent Hill??? Scary shit..was at my cousin's house watchin them play that when I was like 8. :peek:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm not super huge into the whole Final Fantasy series, I've played a few. By far my favorite video game character came from FFVIII
images

A lot of people who are fans of the series really hate this game, but as far as story line and character backgrounds, this game was the shit. The worst part though, I was never able to beat the damn thing. The final boss wrecked me.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Silent Hill and Resident Evil have nothing on Dead Space. And Leon's got nothing on Isaac Clarke. Isaac Clarke is the shit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Warner4Prez said:
I'm not super huge into the whole Final Fantasy series, I've played a few. By far my favorite video game character came from FFVIII
images

A lot of people who are fans of the series really hate this game, but as far as story line and character backgrounds, this game was the shit. The worst part though, I was never able to beat the damn thing. The final boss wrecked me.
I played a few of those too. 7, 8, and 10. I recognize that character too - is that the one where the side game is a card game? Cuz that one was the bomb. It was hard to beat too. I think I had to go back and just build up a crap load of experience through random battles just so I can get through the final fight.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
X said:
Warner4Prez said:
[ Image ]
A lot of people who are fans of the series really hate this game, but as far as story line and character backgrounds, this game was the shyte. The worst part though, I was never able to beat the damn thing. The final boss wrecked me.
I played a few of those too. 7, 8, and 10. I recognize that character too - is that the one where the side game is a card game? Cuz that one was the bomb. It was hard to beat too. I think I had to go back and just build up a crap load of experience through random battles just so I can get through the final fight.

That's the one. I got it when I was in like 8th grade or something and didn't realize that you had to actually dedicate a lot of time to playing the game and leveling up. So I ended up getting to the final boss at something like level 34 without half of the guardians and spells and just. got. raped. Still a pretty sweet though. I went and bought it from a video game store not too long ago even though I don't own a Playstation, just in case I ever get the itch to waste a month and redeem myself.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Warner4Prez said:
X said:
Warner4Prez said:
[ Image ]
A lot of people who are fans of the series really hate this game, but as far as story line and character backgrounds, this game was the shyte. The worst part though, I was never able to beat the damn thing. The final boss wrecked me.

That's the one. I got it when I was in like 8th grade or something and didn't realize that you had to actually dedicate a lot of time to playing the game and leveling up. So I ended up getting to the final boss at something like level 34 without half of the guardians and spells and just. got. raped. Still a pretty sweet though. I went and bought it from a video game store not too long ago even though I don't own a Playstation, just in case I ever get the itch to waste a month and redeem myself.
Man I got WAY into that game when it first came out. It was a while ago, but I remember wanting to PWN everybody at that card game and getting their best card. And you could turn monsters into cards too, and I remember searching out the best ones so I could turn them into cards. FF10 was pretty awesome too, if that's the one where you had an underwater soccer team. I spent a shitload of time recruiting the best players for that too. I don't know what it is about those games that makes me wanna master the side-games. But it obviously helped to make the final fight easy.

Now I have the itch to play that again. Thanks for that. Now my family won't see me for a month. :lol:

PhxRam

Duke Nukem..

That dude was badass..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Vr8GO-kg0[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
MerlinJones said:
Mario... Super Mario.
Is that like Bond... James Bond?