Who’s still crazy enough to pick the Rams tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Maybe the Cards will play down to some imaginary, level that they think we are at....
I can dream, can't I ??? :woozy2:

Ram65

Legend
I did the reverse physically thing picking the Cardinals on Saturday. I can't remember the last time I didn't take the Rams or if I ever didn't take them in the ROD pool. Heck, I'm on the first page of the pool. The Rams can play loose and maybe surprise the football world. The pressure is on the Cardinals lol.

Go Rams!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Of all the games to have some major starters out...

D has to step up and somehow we need to run it down their throats. Anything is possible. We just can't turn the ball over.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Eh, the way I see it, even if the Rams won this game they likely wouldn't win the division. Cardinals have an easier remaining schedule. They likely beat the Seahawks for the better division record. Which I believe is the next tiebreaker after head to head.

So they need to look at the number 5 seed. They're still the front runner for that. They just have to win a few more games after tonight. Just get that 5th seed and its a new season in January. They seem to play better on the road anyway.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
There's no downside to picking them if you aren't putting money on it.
True..My question was going to be: Honestly would you put a couple hundred real world dollars on the Rams...I couldn't bring myself to do it...

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I did

Check the sports book if you’re so inclined

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
School Girl Laughing GIF

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Great thread, @AvengerRam

Way to keep the faith.

I wasn’t quite believing… but I did see a path and, though I thought they’d run more and more effectively, it played out that way.

Incredible.

TXRams86

The Infamous
All the experts picked the Cardinals to win. That’s when we all should have known how this was going to turn out.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I stand corrected and will gladly eat crow. Thought for sure they were undermanned. Big boys stepped up.

Ram65

Legend
So I lost the game in the ROD Pickem. Best game I ever lost. Could not be any happier.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Gimme my fucking crow! I want all the crow, and I want it now!

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
If the Rams weren't -2 in turnovers against the Titans, the whiners and the ass packers, we would have won at least one of those games if not all 3. Now I'm not a homer who thinks the Rams will go 17-0 every year but turnovers matter. The cards would have beat us if we were minus 2 in turnovers last nite.

Despite the pundits, it wasn't that the Rams were soft or not physical enough. We got down early with turnovers and never recovered.

If the defense improves and we play ball security, we'll be tough to beat the rest of the season.

dang

Legend
If the Rams weren't -2 in turnovers against the Titans, the whiners and the ass packers, we would have won at least one of those games if not all 3. Now I'm not a homer who thinks the Rams will go 17-0 every year but turnovers matter. The cards would have beat us if we were minus 2 in turnovers last nite.

Despite the pundits, it wasn't that the Rams were soft or not physical enough. We got down early with turnovers and never recovered.

If the defense improves and we play ball security, we'll be tough to beat the rest of the season.
The 49ers and Packers beat the Rams. The Rams gave the Titans game away.

Tano

Legend
The 49ers and Packers beat the Rams. The Rams gave the Titans game away.
We definitely should have beaten the Titans

No way should we have lost to that team

That was all round crappy game we played that day