Who's right, NFL or Trump?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
Curious which side you are all on. I personally have lost family that were defending this country so I am biased. If it were not for the hundreds of thousands of soldiers that have given their lives for this countries freedom you overpaid athletes would never have the bully pulpit to act like the disrespectful band wagon jumpers you are.

God bless this country and every single fallen hero who gave their life for this flag.

One more thing..... FU Mike Tomlin.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Train why do you always sign off your posts with your name? Don't get me wrong I like it, just wondering?!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
ivtk5.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The players shouldn't have injected politics into sports in the first place. That gave Trump his opening.

And while I think the cause they are protesting is just, they are going about it entirely in the wrong way because they are alienating the fans and thus many of the people they want to reach. The first rule of persuasion ... don't alienate the party you are trying to persuade.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I don't think it's as simple as one side being right and the other wrong.

What I do find rather interesting though is that I'd bet a HUGE percentage of those "supporting players' rights to free speech" are also the ones that consistently lobbed :poop: grenades at Kurt Warner for praising God. That, to the hypocrites, was offensive and shouldn't be allowed. :giveup:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
ROD is not the place to openly discuss politics. There are no rules however, to creating a private message room and inviting others to discuss whatever you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.