Who's down with JPP?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
If he's inexpensive, absolutely. If it prevents us from signing a good offensive FA, than I'll pass. This draft is pretty good for pass rushers if we feel we need one.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Jrry had this idea on one of his mocks a few months ago. I like it. The draft is thin at DE this year. Maybe Snead can dig deep enough to sign Mario Williams, while he is at it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hmmm, who to believe. I have to go the alphabet's way.

Elm is right. Draft is deep on interior rushers but thin on edge rushers. It's why Noah Spence is flying up boards.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hmmm, who to believe. I have to go the alphabet's way.

Start looking for good DEs. Just because Boss is possibly a top five pick (I don't get why) don't buy fooledinto thinking it has a lot of DEs . Just look at some mocks. This is a deep DT class, but DE is very weak.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Elm is right. Draft is deep on interior rushers but thin on edge rushers. It's why Noah Spence is flying up boards.

Right on about Spence. I watched him at Ohio State and didn't think he looked like a first round pick.I was surprised by the love he is getting, but I figured maybe it was because he changed his lifestyle and quit partying, then his real talent came through. But, I haven't seen him since he was dismissed.

Even Bosa s being overvalued right now. He is not as quick off the snap or explosive as guys like Von Miller, who are most often seen as the best player in the draft. Bosas game is more strength and tenacity, not bend and quickness. I am sure he can have a good career but I don't think he has an elite skillset. If he is really the best player in the draft then, I am not so excited about this draft as a whole. I don't think it is all that loaded, as some appear to think.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't watch college ball so my main source of info is this site. I would like to take this chance to thank everyone who gives their opinion on any players they have studied leading up to the draft.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right on about Spence. I watched him at Ohio State and didn't think he looked like a first round pick.I was surprised by the love he is getting, but I figured maybe it was because he changed his lifestyle and quit partying, then his real talent came through. But, I haven't seen him since he was dismissed.

Even Bosa s being overvalued right now. He is not as quick off the snap or explosive as guys like Von Miller, who are most often seen as the best player in the draft. Bosas game is more strength and tenacity, not bend and quickness. I am sure he can have a good career but I don't think he has an elite skillset. If he is really the best player in the draft then, I am not so excited about this draft as a whole. I don't think it is all that loaded, as some appear to think.

I don't know. Bosa has been consistently great throughout his career at Ohio State. There are plenty of guys in the NFL that win with strength, tenacity, and technical prowess...including the best defensive player in the NFL, J.J. Watt. Hard to project anyone to be Watt good but I've seen plenty of people comparing Bosa to Michael Strahan.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't know. Bosa has been consistently great throughout his career at Ohio State. There are plenty of guys in the NFL that win with strength, tenacity, and technical prowess...including the best defensive player in the NFL, J.J. Watt. Hard to project anyone to be Watt good but I've seen plenty of people comparing Bosa to Michael Strahan.

I have read many comparisons to Jarred Allen and Chris Long. I think that is a closer comp myself. Both players were very good DEs but I'd prefer a quicker, twitchier guy off the edge if I were taking him top five. The year Long was drafted so high the options at the top were not so great either.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
He'll never be the same...I like come back stories like anyone...but we don't have limitless cap room...
img25420721.jpg
e451761d3528_sf_4.jpg

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...is-hand-on-tv-and-it-is-absolutely-horrifying

Last edited: