Whoever it is, lets get behind him

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like both, but think Goff is the best fit for us....A secondary reason is that I don't know if Wentz would be happy in LA. Sure he would do his job, but the kid is a hunter..He hunts every weekend according to NDSU teammates. His best friend is a 3yr old golden lab that's also his hunting dog. Sure both Philly and LA are big cities, but Pennsylvania is a hunting paradise. I'm from LA area, and was never part of any hunting lifestyle. I did fish a little at Arrowhead and Big Bear, but never shot a weapon until I was in the military. Goff is a California kid and would fit right in in SoCal.....*throws two cents in the ring...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
If we take 49er homer and life long Montana fan Jared Goff I'll consider this payback for taking away Hacksaw Reynolds from my beloved Rams when I was just a small child

I will love the fact his parents and family will be forced to a with allegiances!!!! Hahahha

F U 49ers!!!! I'm so glad we have helped ruin San Frans dreams for the next decade! Who's their QB? Gabbert? Druckenmiller? I forget

GO RAMS!!!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Whether it's Goff or Wentz, I'll be behind them one-hundred percent. It helps that I'm a fan of both.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
For the most part, the debate over who we should pick has been civil. I certainly hope that doesn't change after the pick is made. All those Bradford/Suh debates were pretty bad times. People chose a side, dug in and their position was made stronger the more they debated it. Some people were so entrenched in their belief they could never accept him if he wasn't their guy. Even to the point of hoping he fails so they can say I told you so. Watching your team is supposed to be enjoyable. How can that be enjoyable?

I was in the Wentz camp but everything I'm hearing says its going to be Goff. So now I'm convincing myself Goff is the right guy. I do that because I don't want to be that person who's disappointed they didn't pick my guy. That person who doesn't want to accept the pick. Who's going to pick at every fault, mistake and make a big issue of it week after week, day after day. That person who drew a line in the sand, dug in and won't cross over no matter what. If I became that person, there's no point in being a fan if it makes me that miserable.

So whoever it is, lets get behind him. Be excited that we have our franchise guy for the next decade and beyond. The guy who's going to bring the Rams back to the glory days in that marvelous new stadium. Believe me, life is much more enjoyable when you root for the new quarterback to play well and win. And you just might be rewarded with some superbowls down the road.

I'm in the Wentz camp, but its sure hard to dislike a QB w/ Goff's pocket awareness, quick release & games played against vs 2nd best div in college. They both have an high football IQ and great leadership.
So lets put our big boy pants on hope either guy becomes the guy!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm all in!!!!!! Haven't locked into either camp and for good reason. I just hope everybody stays patient. Our guy may not develop as fast as the other guy but we get a good one either way. In the long run, we are going to be a much better team!!!!! 22 hours from now, we'll know who our guy is for sure!!!!

mikeyboy

UDFA
If we take 49er homer and life long Montana fan Jared Goff I'll consider this payback for taking away Hacksaw Reynolds from my beloved Rams when I was just a small child

I will love the fact his parents and family will be forced to a with allegiances!!!! Hahahha

F U 49ers!!!! I'm so glad we have helped ruin San Frans dreams for the next decade! Who's their QB? Gabbert? Druckenmiller? I forget

GO RAMS!!!!!
Right on,brother!

RAMBUSH

Starter
For the most part, the debate over who we should pick has been civil. I certainly hope that doesn't change after the pick is made. All those Bradford/Suh debates were pretty bad times. People chose a side, dug in and their position was made stronger the more they debated it. Some people were so entrenched in their belief they could never accept him if he wasn't their guy. Even to the point of hoping he fails so they can say I told you so. Watching your team is supposed to be enjoyable. How can that be enjoyable?

I was in the Wentz camp but everything I'm hearing says its going to be Goff. So now I'm convincing myself Goff is the right guy. I do that because I don't want to be that person who's disappointed they didn't pick my guy. That person who doesn't want to accept the pick. Who's going to pick at every fault, mistake and make a big issue of it week after week, day after day. That person who drew a line in the sand, dug in and won't cross over no matter what. If I became that person, there's no point in being a fan if it makes me that miserable.

So whoever it is, lets get behind him. Be excited that we have our franchise guy for the next decade and beyond. The guy who's going to bring the Rams back to the glory days in that marvelous new stadium. Believe me, life is much more enjoyable when you root for the new quarterback to play well and win. And you just might be rewarded with some superbowls down the road.
Oh I remember saying I know this is the year Tony banks explodes and takes us to the superbowl. I am a glass half full guy. If ya wear the horns I am for ya. Simple as that. Go Rams !!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
giphy.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

200.gif