Whoever it is, lets get behind him

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
For the most part, the debate over who we should pick has been civil. I certainly hope that doesn't change after the pick is made. All those Bradford/Suh debates were pretty bad times. People chose a side, dug in and their position was made stronger the more they debated it. Some people were so entrenched in their belief they could never accept him if he wasn't their guy. Even to the point of hoping he fails so they can say I told you so. Watching your team is supposed to be enjoyable. How can that be enjoyable?

I was in the Wentz camp but everything I'm hearing says its going to be Goff. So now I'm convincing myself Goff is the right guy. I do that because I don't want to be that person who's disappointed they didn't pick my guy. That person who doesn't want to accept the pick. Who's going to pick at every fault, mistake and make a big issue of it week after week, day after day. That person who drew a line in the sand, dug in and won't cross over no matter what. If I became that person, there's no point in being a fan if it makes me that miserable.

So whoever it is, lets get behind him. Be excited that we have our franchise guy for the next decade and beyond. The guy who's going to bring the Rams back to the glory days in that marvelous new stadium. Believe me, life is much more enjoyable when you root for the new quarterback to play well and win. And you just might be rewarded with some superbowls down the road.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree.I'll be hurt/disappointed for a day or two if it isn't Goff but I'll be behind wentz 100% right after

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well said, snackdaddy.

While there are strong alliances, our polls show the majority will rally to the choice.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If he's wearing horns - he's my guy. I have my preference but when that ticket is handed in, I will be in complete support of that player.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
Well said. Right now, I'm team Wentz, but will 100% support Jaylen Ramsey when he is the pick.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Never a doubt. I am a Rams fan first in all things. Whoever it is, I'm gettin that jersey in LA yellow 'n blue!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
But what if we pick Joey Bosa?

71_20old_20guy_20says_20boooo_medium.jpg

MGM

UDFA
Definitely agree... Next lets hope we trade into the 3rd to get Higgins to complete our O.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great post, although its a shame it needs to be said
Lack of QB has held us back for so long, I cant believe we cant all get behind whoever they pick
Well, at least since we know it wont be Connor Cook...

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I was ecstatic when we drafted Bradford, and I'll be just as happy come tomorrow night when we find out who'll be starting this team's first playoff game since 2005.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'll be totally behind Goff or Wentz, whoever is the pick. Either one of them makes the Rams a better team.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Great post and I'll put it out there that my avatar will change to whoever we pick and I'll be cheering him on 100%.

FPkfya2.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If he's wearing horns - he's my guy. I have my preference but when that ticket is handed in, I will be in complete support of that player.
BIG DITO's!! I am a Rams Fan 1st!! I've been disappointed before, when they didn't take the Player I thought they should take and I was proven wrong!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I have to admit, I would feel disappointed drafting Wentz but ultimately, he has my full support if he's drafted.