Who you got? Dak Prescott vs Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Yeah, to be honest, in all my years following football I've never heard of anything like this. The knives are out for a QB with 4688 passing yards, 32 TDs, 13-3 record and a SB appearance.

Recently I looked up the list of QBs who led their teams to score 500 points or more in a season. Just wanted to see how many system QBs are in there.

Cam Newton
John Elway
Kurt Warner
Drew Brees
Steve Young
George Blanda
Tom Brady
Dan Marino
Peyton Manning
Joe Theismann
Matt Ryan
Randall Cunningham
Aaron Rodgers
Patrick Mahomes
and
Jared Goff

Yeah, some QBs better than others, but which one of these QBs couldn't play in this league? Tell us, Florio, so we can be as knowledgeable as you.

nighttrain

Legend
Yeah, to be honest, in all my years following football I've never heard of anything like this. The knives are out for a QB with 4688 passing yards, 32 TDs, 13-3 record and a SB appearance.

Recently I looked up the list of QBs who led their teams to score 500 points or more in a season. Just wanted to see how many system QBs are in there.

Cam Newton
John Elway
Kurt Warner
Drew Brees
Steve Young
George Blanda
Tom Brady
Dan Marino
Peyton Manning
Joe Theismann
Matt Ryan
Randall Cunningham
Aaron Rodgers
Patrick Mahomes
and
Jared Goff

Yeah, some QBs better than others, but which one of these QBs couldn't play in this league? Tell us, Florio, so we can be as knowledgeable as you.
Hall of Fame QB's, all of them
train

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Who has better stats : Jared Goff
Who made it to the Superbowl : Jared Goff
Fucking clowns should just shut the fuck up. This shit pisses me off.
Why is Sean McVay the only coach that gets credit for playing QB in the NFL by these fucking bozos

:blah::blah::blah::puke:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

did you have to post a video that shows that ugly fucker's head? my eyes hurt. i can't believe anyone would bother to watch it. we all knew what the content would be.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

did you have to post a video that shows that ugly freaker's head? my eyes hurt. i can't believe anyone would bother to watch it. we all knew what the content would be.

Not sure posting a dildo is allowed, but that's what I picture whenever I see Florio.
In essence, CGI posted a picture of a dildo, so it must be allowable.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only thing that makes this a discussion is allowing the Fisher disaster to be included in Goff numbers.
Fortunately for Dak, he’s never had to live thru that

dang

Legend
So the conversation starts by choosing between Prescott or Goff. No team will have that dilemma so its a pointless discussion. The discussion then evolved into not wanting to pay Goff big money for his second contract. Then it closed with pointing how they would look for better options at QB because Goff (as a 24 year old QB) showed in the Super Bowl that he doesn't have it. If Goff regresses badly this year and the Rams show poorly offensively in the playoffs or don't make the playoffs then bravo for these 2 fortune tellers - but if Goff improves and the Rams look good offensively in the playoffs - I want these 2 circle jerks tarred and feathered as they are forced to watch this segment over and over.

Ram65

Legend
One sided views by these two.............. Judging Goff by the Super Bowl alone isn't fair. Goff made amazing throws all season long. Dak doesn't have the accuracy or consistency anywhere close to Jared. Goff's going to up his game partly because of the Super Bowl. He is a fighter that is always getting better.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If Goff was a rookie last year he would be crowned as the next Tom Brady. But since he was thrown into a shitty situation his first season and didn’t look good, the narrative will forever be that it’s all McVay.

dang

Legend
I will add that Goff seems to be a popular topic of discussion among talking heads. The old saying 'better to be talked about badly than not talked about at all' shows Goff is newsworthy. Not so much right now for Wentz, Winston, Mariota, Trubisky or Watson.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I also enjoyed how they claimed Prescott is more accurate and has a stronger arm. That shit made me laugh.